*I HAVE A CODE TO CONNECT WITH AN EGG*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pepe221

well it is simple!!! All you do is hold all three buttons down and then press reset! now you should see a dark screen, press buttons C then B the A then C again! then your screen should say VER2.1 to get rid of this you may need to press A a few times! then it should say ROM TEST now all you do is press A then is should take you to the connecting screen (proceed/fail) then you get another tamagotchi and connect it with the egg!! when it is over you check the tamagotchi's friends list and there is the egg!!!!!!!!!!!!

-pepe221-

P.S *I didn't make this code up but my brother told me it!*

xxxxx

No offense but WE ALREADY KNOW THAT CODE!!~ :)

well it is simple!!! All you do is hold all three buttons down and then press reset! now you should see a dark screen, press buttons C then B the A then C again! then your screen should say VER2.1 to get rid of this you may need to press A a few times! then it should say ROM TEST now all you do is press A then is should take you to the connecting screen (proceed/fail) then you get another tamagotchi and connect it with the egg!! when it is over you check the tamagotchi's friends list and there is the egg!!!!!!!!!!!!
-pepe221-

P.S *I didn't make this code up but my brother told me it!*

xxxxx
I Already Knew That, But Ive Never Tried It :eek:

That code is soo cool! :lol: I have done it so many times! :p

The egg is always a boy (why not a girl???)
:eek: Ive Only Had 1 Egg, Cos Mines Never Died Before ( :p ) And It Was A Boy, But My Sisters Egg Was A Girl :eek:

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back