The new characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigotchifan

Reaction score
HEY!! I saw Bandai's character list and it seems as if they took some old characters out!! The new one's are alright, I suppose...but... I miss some of the old ones!! :mametchi: :puroperatchi:

I noticed that too...

I was sad. They took Ichogotchi out, and he's my favorite adolecest Tamagotchi character.

It's not the same w/out him, lol...

I didn't even notice Ichigotchi was gone at first.....but now I'm so sad! I would always get it and Young Mimitchi

I love Ichigotchi too! But he/she is not in V3... :huh: :chohimetchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi:

I love Mametchi too but I love how it looks in the V3, so cool! Can't wait to get Mametchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how ya feel I really loved the dog guy but they took him out too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wacko:

Nooo Ichigotchi was my fav teenager. It was soooo C-U-T-E! :wacko: :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :lol: :pochitchi: :) :lol: :lol: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :ph34r: :angry: :blink: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Ichigotchi too! But he/she is not in V3... :huh: :D :p :) I love Mametchi too but I love how it looks in the V3, so cool! Can't wait to get Mametchi!
No offense, but I think the mametchi on v3 looks soooooo ugly even though it actually looks like the real mametchi.

They did???

That stinks...

I loved ichogotchi..

Where can i see the new charatcer list?

They did???That stinks...

I loved ichogotchi..

Where can i see the new charatcer list?
[SIZE=14pt]On tamatalk at the side where it says " tamagotchi connection v3 chraracter chart"[/SIZE]

They also took out the whaletchi and the pinapple like thing. And I'll miss u ichigotchi! :wacko:

Ugh!! Wah!! At least I still have my V1 so I can still get some of the old characters... how sad... :mellow: :chohimetchi:

totally! im so glad i hav V1 aswell so i can see cute lil' :huh: :D :D :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :

HI!!! nice to meet you but like i need help my tamagotchi is like from china so is like is so different for U.S.A when i just got it like like i dont even know what to do with it or now to play with my tamagotchi or go on tamagotchitown and yeah.......so...can you help me?????

Maybe you can go to the "Help for new tama owners" place... but... isn't it supposed to be all the same no matter which country? Well, don't take my word for it, I'm not too positive myself, guv! :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back