Emak's Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emak

Reaction score
I have 7 tamagotchis - 4 v2s and 3 v3s. My first v2 is red and it has candies on it as the outer design. I take care of this tamagotchi very well and it is currently on generation 12. To show I take care of this tamagotchi very well, I'll give you examples which are listed below:

1. I take it everywhere I go.

2. I never let it have empty hearts or poos before it goes to sleep.

3. I always discipline it properly and I have full training bars always.

4. I pay attention to it every minute of the day.

5. I hardly ever pause it.

I hope that gives you lots of examples of how I take care of it, and now I'm eager to tell you what happened with it today. It just recently went on to generation 11 today and it was a boy. I named him Matt. When Matt as a baby, this morning, everything was good but he needed alot of attention. I constantly fed him lots of meals and snacks. After every meal and snack, he always pooed and I played lots of games to burn off the calories. I did this continuously until he went for his baby nap like all tamagotchi babies do and he slept for about 10 minutes. After he woke, I did this pattern a few more times and when I was right in the middle of a "Jump" game, Matt miraculously turned into the child character "Hitodetchi". Since then, everything has been great. There has been a few times when I had to praise him and give him time outs though. My second v2 is a light yellow colour with tropical flowers on it as it's outer design. I take care of it very good as well and the examples to prove it are the same as above. My light yellow v2 is on generation 11. Now I would like to tell you whats been happening with it lately. Its currently in the teenager stage and it turned into the teenage character "Oniotchi" 3 days ago. Now I think this character is a little rebellious but occasionally is well behaved also. By the way, its a girl and her name is Shana. I'm hoping Shana will evolve into the adult character "Mametchi". Although I don't know how, I'm trying to work on getting it to happen. I'm just really hoping she'll turn into that. Do any of you know how to guarantee getting a Mametchi ? (like the steps on how to treat your current teenage character etc. et c.) My 3rd v2 is a dark yellow colour with tropical flowers on it as well as an outer design. It's name is Phebe and is currently on generation 6. I take care of all my tamagotchis equally. The examples are the same as above. Now I'd like to tell you whats been happening with this one lately. It is currently an adult who is 5 years old and waiting for the matchmaker. All my other adult tamagotchis have babies already in their wombs. It turned into an adult yesterday and is a butterflytchi. I hope Phebe will get a baby soon and won't die early without finding a partner. I also wonder what kind of male adult character she'll marry. We'll just have to wait, see and hope for the best! My 4th v2 is blue in colour and has lollypops on it as an outer design. Her name is April and she is currently on generation 10. It's in the teenager stage and its a "Puropelleratchi". I believe this character is well behaved and not disrespectful at all. I have faith that this tamagotchi will continue on her journey and become a well behaved adult as well. I'm hoping she'll turn into a Mimitchi. My first v3 is on it's second generation and I don't have much to say about this one but it's already an adult 8 year old with a baby boy in her womb. Her name is June. I'm a little nervous because once I had a tamagotchi who was 8 years old and she had a baby boy in her womb and somehow she died before the baby was born. June is a "Pipotchi". The exact same goes for my second v3 with oceanic waves as a theme. Her name is Jenny and she is eight years old as well with a baby in her womb and I am nervous in the exact same way as I am with June. Jenny is the character called "Bill". I just got a new v3 version that completes my collection of seven tamagotchis in all. The same events happened to this one as they did to Matt, except it is a girl named Poppy and it is a Tamatchi. She evolved into a child the exact same way that Matt did which was while we were playing a game. It was a different game which was Get. Finally everyone, my introductory post is done......I hope you liked it and didn't get too bored. :kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my news from yesterday, Tuesday, July. 4, 2006. Sorry, I haven't posted in 5 days guys..... I've been really busy. Anway, my red v2 (Matt) turned into a Hinotamatchi on the first of July. Two days later Matt evolved into a Kabutchi. He is now 4 years old and is waiting to conceive a baby with Poppy (which is my brand new pink V3.) My light yellow V2 (Shana) is foing fine. As you may know, she turned into Oniotchi on June 26th. On the 28 she turned into a Kusatchi. Today dhe finally got the Matchmaker and conceived a baby boy. I think it's going to be born on July 7th. I think this because when my Tamagotchies conceive babies, they're usually born 3 days after. I'm thinking of naming the Puchichi Cole. My dark yellow V2 (Phebe) conceived a baby boy on the 28th of June. On the the first of July Puchitchi was born and I named him Garry. On the first of July, in the early afternoon, he turned into a Hitodetchi. Just today, at 2:10 p.m. he turned into a Nikatchi. I'm hoping Garry will turn into a Zuccitchi for his adult stage character. I want this because I think Zuccitchi looks cool with its googly eyes, caterpiller antennas and jellyfish tenticles. We'll just have to wait and see. My blue V2 (April) is an adult wit a Puchitchi in her womb and conceived it yesterday morning. Unfortunately, I can't remember when she turned into a teenager or an adult and what her teenager character was. I'm think ing of naming April's baby Googo. I want this because I think the name Googo, brings out the crazy and wild side to me sometimes. I can't wait for it to be born and I'm so excited. Well June ended up have her baby two days after she had conceived it, and her baby was born oon the first of July. I ended up naming her baby Troy. I remeber him turning into a Kuchitamatchi in the early evening. I didn't like this character very much because I hated how it looked. It always has these thin, but long rectangular prism lips. I still can't believe that, that balls he's formed to be his body, is also his FACE too. Those two days when Troy was a child, were a little challenging. He always used to get time outs and scoldings and he always used to give naughty presents to other Tamagotchies when he'd connect with them. Troy is currently in the teenager stage and is a Young Mametchi. This is not bad now. Troy is nice and kind. But as you know a Young Mametchi can also be sensitive of itself just like Troy is. I'm hoping Troy will turn into a Young Mametchi because it's occasionally said , that a Young Mametchi could turn into a Mametchi after specific care. Jenny ended up having her baby too, except it was a day after June's. I named her baby Ying. Now, I remember Ying's child character was a little bit better than Troy's. Ying's child character was a Mohitamatchi. I like this character, but it's not one of my favourites. Everything went fine for those two days though. Just this Sunday, Ying turned into a teenager as a Pirorontchi. Everything's been great since Sunday, and we'll just have to wait and see what her adult character will be. My newest Tamagotchi is doing great but it's still on generation one. She turned into a Young Mametchi also on the exact day Troy turned into a teenager as well. Unfortunately, things went very downhill now that she's an adult Billotchi. It's bad enough that that I hate Bill, but that I've seen Billotchi, I despize it! I don't like the the way Bill looks, but I think Billotchi is actually ugly, no offense just an oponion. To me, Billotchi looks like a pregnant penguin with thick but small rectangular prism lips. I can't wait for Poppy to conceive a baby with Matt so that when it's born, I can get rid of that Billotchi. Anyway, I hope you liked my second entry and I can't wait to continue.

Sorry I haven't replied in 4 days guys, but anyway here's what's been happening with my Tamagotchies lately. My red Tamagotchi Matt ended up waiting for the Matchmaker , insted of connecting with Poppy. (my newest Tamagotchi) The reason is, I realized that a V3 Tamagotchi can't connect with a V2 Tamagotchi and fall in love by using the V3 "Love Potion" code. So Matt got the Matchmaker and conceived a Shiroputchitchi on the July 5th and it was born today. I named Matt's baby Leela.The reason I named her this because I like names that start with the letter L. Things were a little rough with Leela this morning because I had to take care of three babies at once, and didn't take care of her that well. The really weird thing is, her child child character was still a Marutchi. Now I like this character alot because it follows the rulesand likes to exercise, just like me. I'm hoping Leela will become a Young Mametchi for her teenage stage. I want her to turn into this because, I'm hoping she'll follow up her politeness and follow the rules just like she's doing being a Marutchi. My light yellow Tamagotchi (Shana) had her baby no July 6th and I named him Cole. Cole's chinld character was a Marutchi. I liked this character it sooted the name Cole, just like it's sooting Leela. Cole is currently in his teenage stage. His character is a Puropelleratchi. I like this character somewhat. The one thing I don't really like about this character is, he cries alot and everytime he stops bouncing on the screen, he always sighs and looks depressed. The things I like about this character though, is it cares about its body and likes to exercise regularily. I'm hoping Cole will turn into a happy adult character and be happy about his life. My dark yellow Tamagotchi (Garry) turned into a Young Mametchi for his adult character on July 6th. He's currently waiting for the Matchmaker, since all my other Tamagotchies, are either children or teenagers. I hope Garry will conceive a baby girl. April had her baby on July 6th and I named him Googo, just like I said I would in my previous entry. The strange thing is, since Googo and Cole were born on the day, you'd think that they would grow on the exact same pace right?Wrong. For some reason Cole's been growing faster than Googo. Isn't that weird?Anyway Googo is in his teenage stage and his character is an Oniotchi. Now I think you know how i feel about this character because I explained it in my last entry, last generation for my light yellow Tamagotchi (Shana) when she was a teenager. Troy (my green V3) conceived a baby boy on the 5th, and it was born today. I named Troy's baby's Zack. Something very interesting happened with Zack today. Just when he was to take his Teletchi nap, I let him play with his action figure toy, then Zack fell asleep and the figure was still on the screen in the top left hand corner. I thought to myself, you know how some children sleep with toys? That's what I figured Zack did, and it looked so cute. Zack's child character was a Kuchitamatchi. I had the same character when Troy was little. All I have to say is, I think genectics prove to be true. I'm sorry I didn't explain this before, I totally forget. To get Troy's baby I connected with Poppy. Troy's adult character was a Furawatchi. At 3:25, this afternoon, Ying got the Matchmaker and conceived a Shiroteletchi. I'm thinking her baby will baby born on Monday. Yings adult is a Billotchi just like Poppy's adult character was. Poppy conceived a baby on the sixth as well as Troy. I named Poppy's baby Trent. Trent's child character is exactly the same as Zack's. Zack and Trent are fraternal twin brothers. I hope Trent will turn into a well-behaved and happy teenager, just like I hope Zack will. I hoped you liked this entry, and I can't wait to show you more. :furawatchi:

*comment removed*

This comment was not needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I haven't replied in a week guys, but here's my information for the past 7 days:

Leela's doing great. Her teenager was a Nikatchi. I didn't like the character since it's a lot a Purpellertchi. Now I explained how I felt about his when Garry was a teenager. If you look in previous entries you'll get the scoop. Now Leela's an adult and her character is a Ginjirotchi. Now I havent had this character a long time. I didn't know how I felt about Leela when she first turned into a Ginijirotchi. Lately from experience I think she's an average well behaved character. My yellow Tama Cole is excited because he turned into a Kabutchi. I like this character because it's excellent at the Heading Game. I think this because it gvies extraordinary height when she jumps, she lifts the ball with no mistakes off his straight looking thick butterfly antennas. Cole conceived a Puchitchi on the 13th of July. I expected it was going to be born today but in fact it was yesterday. I named it Jamal. I didn't thing my ex-neighbour thought of that name while I was with him and my mom's side of the family at my camp this weekend. Jamal's child character is a Marutchi, if you guys look at my previous entries you'll get the scoop on how i feel about this character. I hope Jamal turns into a Ufotchi since I haven't got that character since i first got a V2 Tamagotchi. It's funny when Cole was born he was a little ahead on growing Googo. The exact same thing happened Jamal and now it is happing for Gogoo's new baby Jason. You see it all goes to the 14th when Googo first conceived Jason. Cole always grew a day faster so it would only make sense that he would conceive his baby a day after Cole's. I dont have to say anymore do I? You guys could figure it out. Oh yes, Jason was born today. His child character is a Hitodetchi. I know he's doing and I hope his is a Ringotchi. I want this because I never had this character for V2 before. Gary conceived a Puchitchi on July 11th. It was on 14th and i named it Mitch. His child character was a Kuribotchi and this Tama is now on its 8th generation. I hadn't had this character for a long time. From experience I would say that this character is depressed and cries a lot. Mitch just turned into a teenager today and his character is a young Mimitchi. I like this character alot because its a little bit like a young Mametchi but its also like a Hinotamatchi on the dark dangerous side. I like a little bit of both. I hope Mitch will turn into a Maramitchi. I want this because I've never had this character before and because it has Mimitchi at the end of its name. Zach did turn into a somewhat well behaved teenager character. He turned into a Young Mimitchi. Look above to when I talked Mitch to see what I mean about somewhat well. Zach is already an adult and his character is a piptchi. At 3:30 today she got the Matmaker and conceived a Teletchi. I think this baby is going to bed born this wednesday. I ended being right, Ying's baby was born on the 11th. I named her Deena. Deena's child character was a tamatchi. Look in my first entry at the very end to get the scoop on how I feel about this character. Deena's teen was a Hashitamatchi. It made me sad that things went downhill once she turned into a teen. The reason I say that is because from two experiences of mine I found that a Hashitamatchi is a rebelious acting out and depressed character. She is an adult now and her character is a Pipotchi. She's waiting for Matmaker because my other adult tatas already have babies except Leela but she's a V2 and Deena's a V3. Trent's an adult with a Shiroteletchi it is because of him that i am hoping it will be born this wednesday.

Latest posts

Back