My tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamatalks

Reaction score
Friday, April 1, 2005, 8:14 :huh: :

I got up at 8. Sarah is awake, and Addie is awake, but Alex is still sleeping. So I fed Sarah and Addie, (Sarah ate a roll and Addie rice). I played 1 game with Addie, and 5 games with Sarah. (I really don't give Addie much attention). I left them alone, and went to eat breakfast. (Mmmm, Rice Krispies!) I always get annoyed when alex always sleeps during the day! :huh: But one time my tama pooped and lost a hungry heart? Is that normal? :huh: Oh well, that happened a lot of times. :lol: Here's my tama's status now:

Name: Alex

weight: 27

----------------------------

Name: Sarah

weight: 18

-----------------------------

Name: Addie

weight: 33

Well, my tamagotchis status changed a little.....

To see genorations genders, go to yesterday's log. (Thursay, March 31, 2005).

.... Hopfully my tamagotchis won't die before it has a 2nd genortion,...Here's my tamagotchis list of friends and gifts:

Alex's List

1 Alexi

2 Alexi

3 Nicki

4 Nicki

5 (no name)

6 Jen

7 Josh

8 Josh

9 Mike

10 Tike

11 Brin

12 Boo

13 Alex

14 Sarah

presents: bouncyball

Sarah's List

1 Alex

presents: (none)

Addie's List

(none)

My little Androtchi has the most friends, guess Addie's the most jealous cause she doesen't have any friends! :huh:

Addie is the most quiet during the day, needing nothing, WITH ALEX STILL SLEEPING! :lol: Here's a message they left me:

Keep cool, :lol:

Sarah, Addie, and Alex

:huh: JUST KIDDIN'! did you know santa comes on a connection? ALEX! Wake up! He wakes up until 9, it's boring waiting for him to wake up....Here's there status:

Sarah

full happy and hungry

Addie

half full mood

Alex

lost 1 happy heart

I wish my tamagotchis, would grow sooner, kinda like, NOW! Lol, i'm inpatient sometimes, :huh:

By the way, some e-mailed me saying, what's a tama sqear? If you know what this, please PM me.

Sarah pooped, at 8:56, I cleaned it up, losing a hungry heart. Addie didn't. the most quiet of all! oo0oo. oke., Addie called for attention, (she pooped) I cleaned it up, she was happy. Alex has woken up! Finally! I fed him fish, (a robot eating fish? how odd) I fed him 1 snack, (it looks like ice-cream). I played a game with Alex, and left him alone. I miss Alexi! she was a Mametchi and very sweet! She looked so cute when she was writing with her pencil, but she had to go away, cause she a baby. :lol: I wish Alexi would stay with me all day long.

End Of topic

Latest posts

Back