when does my tama turn into a adult

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paris94

Reaction score
hi ahh i have 3 tamas and 1 is an adult one of them is 3 and it needs one more time to change again also my other one is 2 and needs to change once also how do you get training i dont do anything that i know of and i get training please help

version 2

foxy!

7 out of 9 dicipline coloured

generation 1

love hearts both filled full

version 2

moey

6 out of 9 disicpline coloured

generation 1

version 3

adam

7 out of 9 dicipling coloured

generation 2

hi ahh i have 3 tamas and 1 is an adult one of them is 3 and it needs one more time to change again also my other one is 2 and needs to change once  also how do you get training i dont do anything that i know of and i get training please help
If you haven't paused them, they should turn into adults at 4 years of age. (That's 4 days human time.)

Training bars (credit goes to georgiakate1 for this info): if it's crying or has its back to you, praise it. If the attention icon is lit and it's not sick, and its hunger and happiness hearts are not empty, give it a time-out. If you connect with another Tamagotchi to give a present, and the present this Tamagotchi gives is not what you told it to give, it needs a time-out.

Glitch means unexpected behavior; a mistake in the program.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back