The Mametchi Adventure: Part V

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MimitchiRocks

Reaction score
Sasha and I ran inside Tamagotchi Castle. The security guys, two Tarakotchis named Dil and Sam, were outside eating donuts. They didn't even see us run in. I heard Mario laughing maniacally.

"Kimi, don't go in there!"

"Nonsense, Sasha! We gotta save the Queen!"

"No time, senorita."

"What?"

"Don't look now, but...OK, look and RUNFORIT!!!!"

It was Luigi.

"YAAARRGGHH!! HELP MEEE!!"

Sasha got stuck in a giant blob. I tore her out, causing her to sacrifice three of her nose hairs, and we both barreled into the grand ballroom.

"Mmph!" It was Queen Robotchi, bound and gagged.

"Queen! Don't worry, I'll get you outta there!" I went for the ropes.

"KIMI!! LOOK OUT!!"

I turned around to see Tiger, a Gozarutchi once again. Mario flew in with his cape.

"What are we gonna do with these chicas, boss?" Mario asked.

"Tie them up." Dil and Sam skateboarded in as Mario went to get rope. Dil asked, "What's happening, boss?"

"You two guard the door. Don't let the wormie out." Tiger was the leader of a mob! Then I heard a sound. What was it? Oh...it was...maracas.

"OK Luigi, you hold this one down while I go for the worm." Luigi's brother Sheen said. We were surrounded by a mob while Queen Robotchi was faced with three choices of death.

Sheen said, "What'll it be, Majesty, fire, starvation, or drowning?"

"Starvation," Queen said through the bandanna over her mouth.

Luigi said, "OK boys, raid the fridge." At that point, Dil and Sam opened the fridge and ate EVERYTHING. This is my view as a Mametchi tied up in the grand ballroom of Tamagotchi Castle. Suddenly, I heard the door open loudly...

~~~MimitchiRocks~~~

Latest posts

Back