My v3 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i just got it working but my older sis just wanted to chek the other batarezz and now it wont work!!!

gosh i wonder what happend? dont u??

well ill see ya later when i get a new 1 and/or it starts wokring again!.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, my name is sasukenimco but i think u alredy know. :mellow: Well my log will be staring tomarow! :chohimetchi: cant u wait :chohimetchi: Well i might still be writting in dis log becauz i cant w8 ether!

Well i have some faqs about my tama ill post tamaow at 11:00! becuz i know i am opening imy tama at 10:30 but my and my sis well be playing for hour or a half hour!!!

Me and my sis hope i get a girl and hers a boy or the oposite.My sis dint diside what kind she wants but i am helping her lol well i am getting my tama becuz i got good in my report card and so did all my brothers and sister so thats why me and evr 1 eles got $20 and me and my sis are buying tamagotchis cant wait we will ve doiong th e same thing untill tis a todler lol my sis and 1 want the match maker to make our tamas mate if its boy and girl..

well thats the end if my firts log bye! :chohimetchi:

Hi i got my tama its blue cama and my sis is szebra egg!

my sis's tama broke cause a friend dropped it so she went home and fixed it 2 times so not she needs sum 1 to help her to fix it lol well now myn is on its 2ed form its a tamatchi lol i thinks thats how u spell it well hres its stats

hungry[] [] [] []

happy[] [] [] []

training[]

0 years

42 ibs

name:ino(from naruto)

gen:1

points 200

username:Nimco

now something happend happy birthday? can sum 1 explane that?

well i reseted my tama <_< :eek: and i got a diff king umm its a girl again and i names it ino agan butt it eveoled and its a mizutamatachi i think thats how u spell it and umm no more news waiit its sleeping ill chak if it woke up..nope still sleeping since like 20 min ago!! :huh: :angry: well nuhting mutch want the ststs

hungry:[] [] [] []

happy:[] [] [] []

trainng:[]

ids:57

name:ino

generation:1

username:nimco

well i reseted and i got a umm boy hurayy andi connecte it with my little sisters becuz my older 1 gave the little 1 the tamagotvhi so we connected it lol i won 2 games and she won 1! wel i named it kiba lol and well my older 1 is gettigng a new 1 today bye!!

Latest posts

Back