Photo
- - - - -

Eeek!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Casey

• casey user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 April 2005 - 12:15 AM ( #1 )

My sister took her Tama to school. She said that it turned itself off, came back on with download and reset on the screen. She pressed download and then all these lines came across the screen and it went back to normal. Now the sound isn't as loud as it was, and sounds a little off. It's a first day teenager in the second generation just to give you an ideo of how long she's had it. Should be take it back or get another or is this normal?
My tama, brought at the same time and hatched at the same time has had no trouble whatsoever.

Replies

Views

Started

02 Apr 2005

Last Post

03 Apr 2005

Casey

• casey user photo

Posted 02 April 2005 - 12:16 AM ( #2 )

By the way, when it came back nothing had changed. It was on the day that the Mum left the baby, but after that had happened.

huggsey

• huggsey user photo

Posted 03 April 2005 - 01:53 PM ( #3 )

im sorry but i dont understand any of this..its sooo confusing...you might want to put more posts up..

Casey

• casey user photo

Posted 03 April 2005 - 05:09 PM ( #4 )

What's so hard to understand?

asane1

• asane1 user photo

Posted 03 April 2005 - 10:00 PM ( #5 )

You need to change the batteries. Same kinda thing happened on my angelgotchi! It's really old and I tried to reset it, it beeped but just lines came up, I did it about 10 times and then nothing came up, so I guess it ran out of batteries!