constant beeping noise on version 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SithMaster

Reaction score
Ok, I just got my tama version 2 connexion in the post today and I could help notice the constant beeping noise it makes if you listen carefully...

Is there any way of stopping this :eek:

Okay that means that your tama has a heart beat! :eek:

My tama does not do it because it is the first tama connexions. ;)

Well it might not be true that it is a 'heart beat' but I am for sure it is! :lol:

Is there any way of stopping it? It must be just, like, a connection thing in the wires...

I'm really sorry but I don't think you can stop it.

My friend 'cocopops' (tamatalk member) has a tama and somethimes has a heart beat.

Sometimes it does the beat and I think sometimes it just does not do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the point in it?

As long as someone can confirm "its part of the package" and not a malfunction it would make me feel a lot better about my new tama... :eek:

Well I think it is a bit strange to make a tama have a heart beat!

After a while you will probably get used to it.

you cant actually "hear" it if you are at normal distance. Its only when you put your ear up really close to it because its quite faint...

If anyone else has a continually beeping version 2 tama post here!

I've had the same thing happen with my very first Tamagotchi from generation 1 (the bright green w/ yellow border one). It always has that faint beeping, as do both of my Tamagotchi Connections.

It doesnt greatly concern me, its just that it must have an effect on the battery life... where I live its quite hard to get hold of them. :eek:

i think every tamagotchi has it. atleast teh connections and the connexions. i know all of mine do...

i think it means that ur tama is working and functuning.

also, u probably can't hear it all the time b/c it is very quite and u have to have almost silence 2 hear it.. thats how it is for me:) i was in my room when i heard my tamagotchi "beeping"

and, if u put it next to ur ear.. then i think u can always hear it! :D but again.. thats just how it goes and works for me!! :D

same here... its just me tama connexion version one never did it so its kinda new to me. Thanks for the confirmation guys.

Mine do it too. I know there are some out there that if they beep like that, it means it's a defect. But I think that's a loud tick tick/beep. Mine you can only hear when you put the Tama up to your ear, and mine have been running on a single battery for over three weeks. I wouldn't worry about it. :D

Whats the point in it?
As long as someone can confirm "its part of the package" and not a malfunction it would make me feel a lot better about my new tama... :D
I don't think it is a malfunction because I read that tama connexion 2s would have that same thing--conneCTion 1s do, as well. its ok! its just got something to do with teh way the mechanisms are set up, i believe.

no, it means it has low batteries, mine did it for a couple of days an then a batterie with a cross on it appeared on the screen.

the batteries that usueally come with them are always nearly flat- which is a fault.

buy some new batterires from a watch maker/fixer..watch shop:p

Mine always beeps and my battery has been running for a couple months... it's normal, I have five Connections/Connexions and they ALL do it... on some there was a battery issue, but it was fixed.

Yes, sadly, they do have this beep.

From what i think, this will have the same 'malfunction' as the ConnECTions 1st batch. It means that the battries do not last as long. I am just hopeing that they do not do the same.

Both of my connexions (ver.1 and 2) beep

My sister's tamagotchis (connexion1 and 2) beep also

Very faintly, I didn't notice them until I read this thread and picked them up.

Oddly, sometimes they beep in synch, but sometimes they don't. I can't figure out what it is, you'd assume they'd beep with the same gap between sounds, but obviously not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back