mY lOg

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeWyOrKsBiGpUn

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]First Day[/SIZE]

Okay,I went to Target and I was just checking some toys,and then...I found my first V3!!!!!Yea!Finally it was in stock,and there were like four more,I quickly called my sister and she got one too.I got the snaked-skin plate one,and my sister got the blue army one(really nice).

We did a lot of work today,I needed to feed them a lot and play a lot with them,I got a amount of 450gp today,I bought a ball that I gave to my siter and donated 20gp to the king, they just turned into child,and right after that they went to sleep.OoO I almost forgot my sister and I took the tab at the same time and putted the time at the same time,we both got boys.We thought they were twins so we called the Zach and Cody(mines is Zach =P).They both turned Tamatchies, the child that has legs and arms.They're now sleeping.Tomorrow I'll write more when they wake up.

Here are the stats. :unsure: :D :huh:

Name:Zach

GP:320

Dicipline:1/9

Weight:26lb

OoO yea!!and can someone PM me,so I could know what to put in my log??(Is my first log,and I want to make it nice =P)Thanks!!.

Last edited by a moderator:
So,today(actually like half hour ago).I woke up and found my tama sick and with poop,my sister's was worser,I quickly nursed them both.Now we went to Tamatown for first time with my tamas,and got a lot of souvenirs.Heres what I got.

No.1Passport

No.2

No.3

No.4

No.5

No.6

No.7

No....I have to go now bye!(Takes tama)I''l write more when I come back.

Sorry I didnt finish yesterday!!well here comes the full day.(From yesterday).

[SIZE=7pt]Second Day[/SIZE]

Okay,yesterday at morning I went to New York like I said before,and took my tamas,I got a lot of money.They liked New York a lot!!!Then we came backand connected a lil bit and then they were too tired of the trip,and slept extra-early.They became 1 year old!!!

OoO,I knew something was missing, here is Zack(Zachary) stats from yessterday.

Name:Zack

Username:LIL J

GP:3450

Training:5/9

Stage:Teenager

Character:I'll tell you later with this day log.

Latest posts

Back