Life and Death Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaGotchiDream

Reaction score
Today was my first day I got my very own tama and I was soooo thrilled! I got the zebra backround and my sister got a blue camo. It was borned as a girl and I'm waiting for it to become a teletchi (i think that's how you spell it) and I went to a friends house to show-off we wanted to connct it but my mom was calling, she was looking at it and you know what...SHE DROPPED IT AND My pet (her name was Kirby) DISAPPERED. And I ran out of the house like a cheetah and I went home. I tryed everything and it wouldn't work, I even tryed pushing the back of the button (the death button) but it still didn't work. I WAS FRUSTRATED I BOUGHT IT 20MINUTES AGO AND IT WAS BROKEN! So I unscrewed tha back and i took out the battery and put it back in. And she was back agian, I downloaded and my heart went to heaven!I was sooo reaileved. Well here are mypets stats

Heart:4

Happy:4

Generation.0

Lb: 10lb

Name: Kirby

Im forgetting soemthing but oh well.......

PM I'm new too.

:huh: My sister's tama already eveolved into it's 2nd form but when we tryed to connect my thing turn off again and I ahd to restart. SO CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW IT CAN BE FIIXED?

Latest posts

Back