what is debugging?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already debugged my V1 ( which is out of batteries) and I'm not planning to debug another one.

well....i kind of like the suprize...(of what tama i get!) but, i don't know.......this is hard.....nah, i don't think i'll debug.(yet!)

It will ruin your v3's C button...but that's all...

Regards, iloveandrotchi :angry:
Honestly, that MIGHT happen. Things can go weird. But, I debugged both my tamas... and they are as normal as ever! :(

TamaGirl, debugging can be complicated..but once you get the hang of it, it' no so hard!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ID DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Honestly, that MIGHT happen. Things can go weird. But, I debugged both my tamas... and they are as normal as ever! :D TamaGirl, debugging can be complicated..but once you get the hang of it, it' no so hard!!!
well......I'm going to wait till i get my V3....so i can connect them first. then debug one of them...... :)

thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back