Location of Tama Town Souvenirs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawsey00

Reaction score
Tama Town Souvenirs

Enrollment: PASSPORT

The King: CROWN

The King: RING

The King: CAPE

Town Hall: KEY #1

Town Hall: Key #2

Town Hall: CITY MAP

Australia Trip: SURFBOARD

China Trip: PANDA BEAR

Switzerland Trip: SKIS

Hawaii Trip: PALM TREE

Chile Trip: MARACAS

Toy Shop: BANDAI

Toy Shop: TAMAGOTCHI

Music Shop: MIC

Music Shop: RARE CD

Clothing Shop: SNEAKERS

Clothing Shop: SUITCASE

Arcade: BALLOONS

Arcade: SKATEBOARD

Arcade: TEDDY BEAR

Arcade: BASEBALL CAP

Arcade: TROPHY

Theater: POSTER #1

Theater: POSTER #2

Theater: POSTER #3

School: MEDAL

School: COMPUTER

School: BOOK

Parents: CELL PHONE

Grandparents: BICYCLE

i swear, there is no bycicle! if there is, tell me where it is, i have been to the grandparents, and all you can click on is the horn and the fish and they dont do anything exept show you things, please tell me how the get the bycicle

i swear, there is no bycicle! if there is, tell me where it is, i have been to the grandparents, and all you can click on is the horn and the fish and they dont do anything exept show you things, please tell me how the get the bycicle
Did you use your own password, or one borrowed from someone?

Normally, the first time you visit the Grandparent, s/he will give you a bicycle. You don't even have to click on anything.

If you used a borrowed code, that code may be for a second, third, or fourth visit. On the second and third visits you can get free items, and on the fourth visit, s/he will tell you to go visit the parent.

IF YOU TELL ME THE FOR GRANDPARENT ON TAMA TOWN AND BUTTONS DON'T WORK PLEASE TELL ME THE CODE IF YOU HAD MORE THAN GENERATATION

but how long does take to have history i keep pressing it and it is just beeping bakck ate me and i have parents but not history

History is when your Tamagotchi dies and you restart with a new one, your past ones show up there.

What's the 32nd item? Is there one yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
people say that the cape and the crown is fake because they say that you can't put 1200pts for the cape and 30000 for the crown.i want to know if it or not.so? :wacko:

tiny tama
the cape and crown are real u need to donate 12000 and 30000 to the king

you do not donate it all at once but u donate bit by bit

i have got them so yes i know.

i have all the souvenirs except #32 :hitodetchi:

pm me for any questions

;) :D :D :) i think you forgot somthing :p :D ps how do you use the makeup :D

Last edited by a moderator:
the cape and crown are real u need to donate 12000 and 30000 to the king

you do not donate it all at once but u donate bit by bit

i have got them so yes i know.

i have all the souvenirs except #32 :D

pm me for any questions
do you know how to get #32 yet here I want to know can you sent a message back thanks :D B) B)

Souvenir 32 doesn't seem to be avalible yet. No one knows what it is.

do anyone know how to get the souvenir for #32 let me know where to get it please I a newbie here thanks

you have to buy a mirror for 3000 points sometimes the chest can give you the mirror. Hey, can anybody tell me what the 32nd soviner is. Plz. Oh. can someone please tell me how to get mametchi. PLLLLZ!!!!!!! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back