My Tamagotchi Log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SecretTamagotchi

Reaction score
My former tamagotchi, Kirby had a sad, death and ended my 5th generation, her parents missed her and I did too. Well, I reseted and carnated Hori, a baby boy with unusual habits. He was very stubborn and wouldn't do ANYTHING, unless he ate a cone.

Something which was also annoying was that my sisters tamagotchi was younger then mine but weighed 34LB and mine only 7LB and I was surprised and I fed it to keep it in shape but it never grew like my sisters, after working so hard , I only reached 12LB's. Hori's unsual behaivor caused it to eveol later then it is supposed and had 2 naps. He evolved hours after my sister's and formed to a Tamatchi. he grew even more stuborn.

(Sorry but I will post later)

He turned into a Tamatchi. And got even more STUBORN.

I had enough, I was about to reset him but my heart told me not to, even though he was rude, greedy and stuborn, I still loved him like Kirby:(. I wanted him to evolve to a Hinatchi soon, I thought after a nice good long shower , it may eveole but still the same Tamatchi,

I play alot of bump and is tryng to donate the 5000gp to the king for the reward. I didn't really know what criteria I should of done to get the Hinatchi, so I thought for a second I might get Nikatchi (and I really don't want that) so I gave more attention to it and played with it more , hoping to get the Hinatchi. If you know any info on how do get a Hinatchi , please PM. Don't HEISTATE.

Here is a little drawing for my amusment.

https://artpad.art.com/?j1ulbqw1obw

This is really TAMGOTCHI DREAM, I'm just on my sister's file. I hate her! She nevr logs out and is too lazy. I never knew it was her file.

I logged out of her file ...MAN! Sometimes she gets really annoying..well anywasy back to HORI....Umm....He stilll isn't turned into a teenager yet and he will anyday now..............................................................................................................................................

TAMGOTCHIDREAM is my other file lol. And SasukeGirlNimco is my sister's file.

Lol...Now back to Hori......Well Hori died and I got a new won called Shino. My sister's new one is already a teenager (we resested it both) . My Mizutamatchi was supposed to evole today too but it went asleep, it's alreasy 8:00. Tommorow hopefulli it may happen . I think it is going to become a Patapatachi, Hinotamatchi ot a Obotchi. My sister's became a Young Mametchi.

Latest posts

Back