SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvr

Reaction score
omg its not working! :D i can't get the battery back in place b/c it makes teh beeping sound then the egg on the screen is just there bug doesn't work and i've been trying to get teh battery back in place but i can't! i've already tryed to tape it...

now i think its broken :D :(

ok i just gave up.. but it was wierd!!!!!!! i STILL REALLY WANT TO DEBUG! SOMEONE HELP PLZ! ICAN'T B/C THE BATTERY WON'T GO BACK IN THE RIGHT PLACE! and am i supposed to rub the circles until their black? or what?

ok this is weird.. right when ipressed download (b/c i gave up and put everything back together), it evolved! into a tarakotchi ..is that a secret charcter or not?

ok i just gave up.. but it was wierd!!!!!!! i STILL REALLY WANT TO DEBUG! SOMEONE HELP PLZ! ICAN'T B/C THE BATTERY WON'T GO BACK IN THE RIGHT PLACE! and am i supposed to rub the circles until their black? or what?
ok this is weird.. right when ipressed download (b/c i gave up and put everything back together), it evolved! into a tarakotchi ..is that a secret charcter or not?
BUT! the tarakotchi was the original tarakotchi from tamagotchi gen. 1 or 2!!! like it has 2 stick legs , a big beak, and flat black hair...

nvm! seems u didn't have to tape it after all! i go the flower guy! lol its soo cute!

nvm! seems u didn't have to tape it after all! i go the flower guy! lol its soo cute!
Lol. Ive Seen The Flower Guy, But Ive Never Had It ;)

[SIZE=14pt]I have a question! its improtant! lol. HOW DO you Get a new character... when ur tama is debugged... i have an old guy now.. ojitchi. do i have to wait until it dies? or what? b/c i want to try out a nazotchi. plz help![/SIZE]

I had that problem 2, but it turned out i didnt have the body on completely straight. I fixed it. :unsure: Which is good.

thanks! it is really hard to get on JUST right tho... anyone know the answer to my quetsion in red? Lol..... :????? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back