Drinking and smoking

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitter

Reaction score
:blink: :D :blink: :blink: Hi

I set up a topic about this two weeks ago my tamagotchi was smoking and drinking and you all said it was brushing its teeth or drinking coffe but i know it was smoking and drinking.

So i take it you dont believe me so tell me if you believe me or not i WANT to know please :blink: :blink: :blink:

I agree with clair... it's not smoking it's BRUSHING IT'S TEETH. It wouldn't be a kids toy if it was smoking. IT'S BRUSHING IT'S TEETH OR EITHER SOMETHING THAN SMOKING!

I've seen that topic... not sure if I replied though...

But they're right. If it's a kid's toy, why would BanDai put in "drinking and smoking"? But no need to worry, it was just brushing it's teeth and drinking coffee. Those are random animations that Tamas do when you leave them sitting unpaused.

if tamas smoked and got drunk thay would be warned by the goverment your

tamas not goeing and having a fag its doing the opisite being higenic

Tamas are for 7+ not for 21+

You're exactly right, Young Robot. BanDai probably would be warned by the government for putting such adult-related actions in a Tamagotchi. Your Tama is just having a coffee break and also being hygenic. :D Don't feel bad for making a mistake, it happens to everyone! :blink:

trust me i have 20 20 vision and it is drinking coffe!

and it is brushing its teeth...(notice it brushes in the morning and at night)

Plus only adult tamas can do that!

and they take baths... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]young robot i really like your avatar where did you get it from and how do u put it on there?[/SIZE]

can u please tell me??????

here's my email adress if u need to send it to me

[email protected]

[SIZE=21pt]young robot i really like your avatar where did you get it from and how do u put it on there?[/SIZE] 

can u please tell me??????

here's my email adress if u need to send it to me

[email protected]
I'm not trying to be rude, but you aren't supposed to spam. And if you want an avatar like that, look for Yoshi on an image search.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I don't think they are drinking and smoking...why would Bandai make a kid's toy like that??? <.<I think they are brushing their teeth, not smoking...and i don't know about the drinking thing....

Regards, iloveandrotchi ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back