tama weight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huggsey

Reaction score
i heard from a awesome tama owner that you dont want a tama to get over 20 pounds...is this true...if sooo..my tamagotchis' weigh 97 and 73...is this bad..will they die..have i been a bad owner to them both...i need to know how to get them down to size fast...i've been working on getting them to have tama babies and i dont want them to die!!!!!im desperate..any help and i'll take it...please what ever you do..dont let them die!!!!!! :D :D :D :( :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :( :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:D don't worry about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First off, that isn't true about the over-20-lbs thing. IT all depends. 20 lbs is the IDEAL weight for some of the teens, but many of the adults are supposed to weigh no less than 30 lbs.

Second of all, The wieght of the tama cannot kill it. Many of mine have been 99 lbs in the past and they did not die. So, while your tamagotchis are obese, it is OK and it doesn't really matter! :D

Nearly All Of Tamagotchis Have Been Over 99g/lbs Before( ;) ), To Change The Weight Keep Playing Jump And Dance Until It Will Play No More.

Obese tamagotchis Can Affect What It Grows Into, But It Wont Die.

73elmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back