please what does debug mean!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
people are talking about dibuging your tamagotchi!!!!!!!! they say that if you debug your tamagotchi it will change to another character.........but how do you do that????????

i need to know because my tamagotchi character is sooooooooooooooooooo ugly and i want to debug it!!!!!!!! but how??????

HELP ME.... PLEASE REPLY RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!

You know debugging can wreck your tama( if you don't do it right)

You can always reset your tama instead of debugging it.

^^ Umm...please stay on topic. And if you want to know what debugging ur tamagotchi is...it is going inside your tamagotchi and scratching a tiny little button with a pencil that unlocks new characters and speedy mode. But your tamagotchi does act different. usually your tamagotchi will only last 3-4 years instead of 8-9 and you can keep having generations but you get to pick what character you want everytime and it does get a tad boring after a while. But it is fun when you first do it, but i would recommend like they said before doing it on a tamagotchi that you really dont play with anymore. Like i did it on my V1, you can also do it on your V2 if you dont play with that anymore. And although debugging is risky it can be worth it if you really like it. Its something fun and new to try. So if you want to know how to debug your tamagotchi go here . Hope that helps and good luck! -RR ^_^

Yes, Rockin Robotchi is right...debugging means to make your tama go into hyperspeed. All you have to do it unscrew the back, unscrew the 4 tiny screws in the back, and find the circle that says "debug" and depress that circle 8 times, then put your tama back together! But on the v3, (this is just a rumor) if you debug, then your C button will not work anymore...but I do not know if that is true. ^_^

Regards, iloveandrotchi :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back