My Tama won't wake up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie35

Reaction score
May Tamagotchi hasn't woken up for like 2 hours. by the way she just evolved from a baby. All my friends say that she will wake up about five minutes after she goes to sleep. but no luck. Can Anyone help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
no offense, but u must be new to tamas. BABIES TAKE NAPS DURING THE DAY. THAT'S WHEN THEY WAKE UP IN 5 MINUTES!!! TAMAS NEED TO SLEEP, JUST LIKE HUMANS. :wacko:

Check your Tamagotchi's clock to see if it's set correctly. If you have AM & PM reversed, your Tamagotchi will think it's night time instead of daytime. AM is midnight to noon. PM is noon to midnight.

did you start your tama at night?

If you do, then that means she NEEDS sleep...

When did you baby evolve into a toddler? Because you can name a baby whenever you want, for example at midnight, the baby doesn't go to sleep, it only sleeps 5 minutes after half an hour you named it. But toddlers wake up at 8 AM or 9 AM, so your baby must have evolved into a toddler when toddlers are supposed to be asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude @ night they sleep mine goes 2 sleep @ 9:00 p.m. and wakes ^ @ 8:00 a.m. did u even read the instructons?

That's how kids are

I love Memetchis! :furawatchi: ;) ;) :p :p :D :p :p ;) ;) :furawatchi: ;) :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back