Poop question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ra-

Reaction score
Okay, I've looked at all the poop related topics on how to potty train your tamagotchi so it actually BEEPS right before it needs to use the bathroom and it doesn't poop on the floor this way.

I've just been able to use the bathroom feature once yet (the duck is so neat) and the second time I missed it, she actually pooped on the floor.

Does this mean it's all over now? She can't be potty trained anymore?

I guess my biggest question is, how many times must I watch for her to have the stink waves so I can immediately use the toliot icon for her to use the potty? After how many times will she be trained and CAN warn me when she needs to use the bathroom?

Thank you very much everyone. :unsure:

Alright, I have had two T.Cn., and I just got a new one. But I can tell you this. Even if you catch it, if you don't get to the control fast enough, it will ALWAYS poo on the ground.

Ryo (my tama, for those who wonder): By the way, why did you name yourself -Ra-? Winged Dragon of Ra, perhaps?

Thank you very much. From the the PMs and replies of other links, this is the information I've gathered.

I got two very strong debates. There were lots of people believing that if you did catch your tama on time and had him use the toilet, all it would do would be for him to wait LONGER in the wavy stage before it poops. But eventually WILL poop anyway. And there were the people who kept INSISTING that if you cought your tama and had him use the ducky/toilet until it became an adult either it would use the duck by itself OR BEEP at you for you to come and make him use the ducky/toilet.

So I don't know how true these are hehe :unsure: Can someone with EXPERIENCE pouint out to me which discussin was correct? Thank you :eek:

P.S: My name comes from the ancient Egyptian sun God Ra. Lord of all the other gods, father of shu and tefnut. Also the father of Ma' at. Ra's wife was Hathor.

Hmmm... I'm gonna guess you're interested in Egyptalogy, huh? I have a friend like that. She did this HUGE extra credit project that I helped her w/. She wrapped a grl up like a mummy w. toilot tissue, and I used my laptop for a slideshow!

Cool! :unsure: Yes you can call me Mr. Mythology freak! I especially LOVE Egpytian and Greek mythologies.

Wasn't mummification 'creepy'? Pulling out your brain piece by piece with a long metal stick through your nostrills!! :eek: :D B)

Also if anyone needs help on HOW to catch your little one pooping, here's a website that has the time schedule of each tamagotchi's pooping chart.

https://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare/tamapluschara.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Potty training is sort of a myth, yet sort of not. It IS true that if you teach it early on in life to use the toilet/ducky (toddler/teen stages) it will wait longer in the "wavy stage" BUT eventually, it WILL poop on the screen.

Yay my Tama's potty trained *dances around* :huh:

You were right buddy, it doesn't make it beep for the poop but now mine waits a long time before it actually poops on the floor ;) Good girl! She tries to resist making a mess on the floor. And I always catch her ( I know the times she poops) so I always get her to use the cute little toilet :huh: And that makes her SO happy! I once tried to put my theory into action .. even if ALL the happiness hearts are empty, when you get your baby to use the toilet, they ALL fill up :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time you see your tama shaking and it has little swirvy lines around it it has to go to the bathroom. all you have to do is got to the bathroom button.HIT IT BEFORE IT GOES TO THE BATHROOM! Eventully it will learn to do this on its own. ;)

No, tamagotchies do not learn to poop on their own. They just learn to HOLD it longer (the wavy stink lines). They can't actually go to the bathroom on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back