HEY I GOT A QUESTION........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy monkey

Reaction score
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY A TAMA WHOULD NOT HATCH FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS , I MEAN WE PUT THE TIME AND THE DATE IN AND STILL IT WOULD NOT HATCH I HAVE TRIED TO RESET IT , DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THIS WOULD HAPPEN?

C.M

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY A TAMA WHOULD NOT HATCH FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS , I MEAN WE PUT THE TIME AND THE DATE IN AND STILL IT WOULD NOT HATCH I HAVE TRIED TO RESET IT , DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THIS WOULD HAPPEN?

C.M
Let Me Tell You Something This Is What Your Going To Try : Try To Take The Batery off Hope It Works!! I Dont Know But My Egg Hached One Minute Later

C.M
I think it might be a glitch...maybe it needs a new battery or the battery is out of place... :D

Perhaps the battery is faulty... call the helpline if the above suggestions don't work. Best of luck, tho :(

Hmm i think you didnt press the middle button? Press B then press reset and reset the date, time, birthday, Or else its a glitch. Hope i helped!

-lWeRide :wub:

this happend to me once.

I told my dad and he just pressed some buttons n it hatched!! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back