Beeping problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ra-

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :unsure:

Here's the problem I have! I have been watching my tamagotchi as much as I can, and I always constantly check the status menu. Sometimes I see in there that of the 4 hearts for HUNGER, 1 or 2 are missing, yet my tama does NOT beep for me to come and tend to her.

Shouldn't it be so she CRIES when she's hungry rather than me being GLUED to her screen to check her pulse every passing second to see if she needs something? :eek: Someone please tell me if this is normal! Or do tamagotchis only cry for food when all FOUR of their food hearts are empty? :D did I mention I needed help? hehe B)

Oh here's another question, my little baby went to bed last night, being 0 yrs old and woke up as a toddler (marutchi) today yet she still was 0 . Anyway, she went to bed about 40 minutes ago now, but I was wondering, will she age tomorrow? I wanna know if she'll finally become 1 yr old in the morning :D

THANKS!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, tamagotchis only beep when all four hearts on either thing are gone. And even then, sometimes they don't. Yes, your tama will turn one at the same time it woke up tomorrow. EX. April 3- Tama woke up at 9:00/ April 4- Tama woke up at 9:00; turns one year old

Get it?

Thanks so much. Tamagirl you're so awesome, thank you VERY VERY much for your fast answers :unsure: I also answered your question toward my name in the thread you asked it to me (the poop thread) so if you take a peek there, you'll see it :eek: Here's another question from the King of Newbs (me of course :D )

I've been reading around and I came across this cool new Tamagotchi Keitai thing. It connects to cell phones etc.

I'm not much interested in cell phone thing but I did like the food selection and MORE games ideas.

Now will these food/game and MORE character features be included in Version 2 that is to come out soon in the U.S ??

It's in the Growth Chart section. If you click the icon on the top left side of the wb site, you can see it. But yes, since you seem like someone MUCH MUCH more experienced than I am, I'd LOVE for you to do research :unsure: Thank you very much! You're awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back