Gifts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ra-

Reaction score
What are the 'steps' on getting it?

I haven't bought a second tama yet, but I will this thursday. So from all I've read, I've learned how to connect the two together. But how do you give gifts to eachother? What are the steps? Like push which button first etc ? Also if someone can let me know how to play games together, that'd be great :rolleyes:

P.S: The Ban Dai manual's completely worthless. It's more of an 'obvious-o-manual'.

Question:How do you connect? Answer from the manual: By connecting. WOW that was SUCH a good answer *rolls his eyes*

Last edited by a moderator:
*repeats himself*

But how do you give gifts to eachother? What are the steps? Like push which button first etc ? Also if someone can let me know how to play games together, that'd be great

No one's responding :huh: Doesn't anyone know? I want to know how you can give eachother gifts once you've connected both your tamagotchis.

Like do I push A to give a gift? Is it random? Do I get to pick a gift? But my biggest question is HOW do you give one? What do you do for the tamagotchis to give eachother gifts?

unlike tamagirl said, it is NOT random. It has EVERYTHING to do with what order you push the buttons. If you highlight the connect icon and press B (the FIRST time) together, then press B again ONLY ON THE ONE YOU WANT TO RECIEVE A PRESENT, you SHOULD (if you did it exactly right--sometimes you think you did but it was such a small difference that the tama noticed and you didn't) recieve a present on the one that had the B button pressed twice. (On one tama, the center button is only presed ONCE)

So the one that pushes B twice receives the gift? and btw THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE AWESOME!!

For Tamagotchi to receive a present: Tama1 and Tama2 both need to select the heart at the same time. Then, either Tama1 or Tama2 (the one that will receive the present) must press B at the "stand by" screen.

To have food eating contest: Tama1 must select the heart, then Tama2 must select the heart, then Tama1 must press B button at the "stand by" screen.

To have baloon popping contest: Tama1 and Tama2 both need to select the heart at the same time. Then Tama1 and Tama2 both must press B button at the "stand by" screen at the same time.

1. Tama A presses stand by.

2. Tama B presses stand by.

3. Tama A presses connect.

4. Tama B presses connect.

I hope this helps. It works for me. It took me a couple of times to get it right. But TIP:When Tama B presses connect you might want to keep pressing it and FAST!!! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back