AquaPet School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateQueen

Reaction score
Welcome to the AquaPet School, run by tamagirl and me, PQ! To sign up, just fill out the form that's in my signature (but take out my AquaPet's information first!) You can make the stuff up, or go to myaquapet.com for more info on your pet! :( If you want to be a teacher or have any questions, PM either tamagirl or me! If we do not get enough teachers, tamagirl and I will be teaching the classes. Thanks and have a wonderful learning experience! :huh:

i don't have one.. but they look rpetty kool to put on my work desk or somethign!! (for h/w that is! ).lol.

what do aquapets do?pirate queen i love LUV ur avatar! where did ug et it?

I have an aquapet!

Name: Harf

Dislikes: Plaque

Where I'm from: A happy place

My power sign means: Skipping

i don't have one.. but they look rpetty kool to put on my work desk or somethign!! (for h/w that is! ).lol.
what do aquapets do?pirate queen i love LUV ur avatar! where did ug et it?
:D ;) :D i do a pink cat likes sweets food and nice stuff dislikes being alone dark and not being able to live with out water :huh: name kool kat

Last edited by a moderator:
My Aquapet:

Name:Tu

Dislikes:Bears

My sign means:Nature

Im from:The rainforest

My Aquapet:

Name:Tabi

Dislikes:Car horns

My sign means:Affection

Im from:A cozy nest

Yes I do have those two aquapets.I have 10 and 3 of them are mysteries.Anyway,thats just because I started collecting them when they first came out. :lol: I love them both so take care of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back