Tama Style, Part 2...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your fave?

• Pink with bows

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crocodile/Snake skin

• I have a Connexion...

• Blue with bubbles

• Silver

• Orange with flowers

• See through purple

• Blue, with the spaceship

• Violet, with pink hearts

• The jungle one

• The popsicle one

• The Zebra one

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard of the see- throught purple, the violet with pink hearts, and the blue with space ship!! Can you show a picture??? :p :lol: :D :unsure: :lol: :) :blink: :ph34r: :lol: B) :furawatchi: :wacko: ;)

~Tama-Love~

I've never heard of the see- throught purple, the violet with pink hearts, and the blue with space ship!! Can you show a picture??? :p :angry: :D :wacko: -_- -_- :furawatchi: :furawatchi: ^_^ B) :) ^_^ :p
~Tama-Love~
Sorry, afraid I don't have links. It's weird, though.

Orange with flowers is my fave.
I like that one too. V3 isn't very interesting now that I have an Entama though.

BTW, this shouldn't be in What Happened To My Tamagotchi?! It should be in What's On Your Mind? Could A guide move this?? Next time, please post in the correct forum. Thanks!!

PATCH

I like that one too. V3 isn't very interesting now that I have an Entama though.
BTW, this shouldn't be in What Happened To My Tamagotchi?! It should be in What's On Your Mind? Could A guide move this?? Next time, please post in the correct forum. Thanks!!

PATCH
What are Entamas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back