Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi game for PS2 or Gamecube

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

supertama13

• supertama13 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 August 2004 - 08:56 PM ( #1 )

How many of you think a Tamagotchi game for Gamecube or PS2 would be cool? When Tamagotchi came out on Playstation and Sega Saturn, those were one of the best!

Replies

Views

Started

17 Aug 2004

Last Post

18 Aug 2004

XBlackIrisX

• xblackirisx user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 17 August 2004 - 09:02 PM ( #2 )

How many of you think a Tamagotchi game for Gamecube or PS2 would be cool? When Tamagotchi came out on Playstation and Sega Saturn, those were one of the best!

I had a tama game for the comp but it got really boring. But for the gamecube would rock i love my gamecube. i think it should be like animal crossing style it has its own house and it can boink people on the head with a net?? lmao XD

BluRain

• blurain user photo

Posted 17 August 2004 - 09:56 PM ( #3 )

:( Tamagotchi on gamecube animal crossing style!?? Good idea. They could shake trees and get stinged by the bees too! :lol:

-Mayumi

Lozzie

• lozzie user photo

Posted 18 August 2004 - 04:45 AM ( #4 )

That would be so cool! :lol: Hehe! *cough* Bandai, take notes *cough*

XBlackIrisX

• xblackirisx user photo

Posted 18 August 2004 - 08:22 PM ( #5 )

That would be so cool! :huh: Hehe! *cough* Bandai, take notes *cough*

Yay! My boyfriends a game designer so I'm going to try to get him to talk to bandai lol. probably not going to work because hes a game designer in training. XD I love animal crossing haven't played it in a while though. Imanginations rule man..

xpenguinsfirex

• xpenguinsfirex user photo

Posted 18 August 2004 - 08:39 PM ( #6 )

Yay! My boyfriends a game designer so I'm going to try to get him to talk to bandai lol. probably not going to work because hes a game designer in training. XD I love animal crossing haven't played it in a while though. Imanginations rule man..

Heyheyhey...You so stole the bwaping with nets from me, and do you really think he'd try? I doubt he would. :huh: