Tamagotchi game for PS2 or Gamecube

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supertama13

Reaction score
How many of you think a Tamagotchi game for Gamecube or PS2 would be cool? When Tamagotchi came out on Playstation and Sega Saturn, those were one of the best!

How many of you think a Tamagotchi game for Gamecube or PS2 would be cool? When Tamagotchi came out on Playstation and Sega Saturn, those were one of the best!
I had a tama game for the comp but it got really boring. But for the gamecube would rock i love my gamecube. i think it should be like animal crossing style it has its own house and it can boink people on the head with a net?? lmao XD

[SIZE=8pt] :( Tamagotchi on gamecube animal crossing style!?? Good idea. They could shake trees and get stinged by the bees too! :lol: [/SIZE]

-Mayumi

That would be so cool! :huh: Hehe! *cough* Bandai, take notes *cough*
Yay! My boyfriends a game designer so I'm going to try to get him to talk to bandai lol. probably not going to work because hes a game designer in training. XD I love animal crossing haven't played it in a while though. Imanginations rule man..

Yay! My boyfriends a game designer so I'm going to try to get him to talk to bandai lol. probably not going to work because hes a game designer in training. XD I love animal crossing haven't played it in a while though. Imanginations rule man..
Heyheyhey...You so stole the bwaping with nets from me, and do you really think he'd try? I doubt he would. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back