Tamagotchi Morino Guide...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiro

Reaction score
A Guide To Morino Tamagotch

Getting Started…

~After getting your Morino Pull the tab and then hit reset

~Set the time on your morino…

Press A to change the hour

Press B to change the minute

~Choose the egg you wanted to hatch

#White egg: You can get various charactes from this egg

#Polkadot egg(beginner egg): You can only get Kabutotchi from this character I suggest to hatch this egg first before trying to get

Various character…

~wait for 3-5 minutes and you have already hatch your newborn Morino…

Getting to operate your Morino…

Icons on your Morino Tamagotch:

First Icon(Health Icon)= Check the status of your morino here..

Second Icon(Food Icon)=to add hunger leaves Feed your morino food… (you can only Give babymochi leaves But when it evolves, various food Will comes out)

Third Icon(Game Icon)= Play games with your morino, add the hapiness of your mori…

Fourth Icon(Toilet Icon)= clean your morino poop by choosing this icon…

Fifth Icon(Predator Icon)= If a predator came this Icon will light up

You have to tap the side of the screen of Your morino to scare the predator away…

Sixth Icon(Sick Icon)= If your morino is sick(wrapped like a mummy)

Choose this icon to heal him.

Seventh Icon(Lamp icon)= Change the light on your morino if he fell asleep

Eighth Icon(Atenttion Icon)= If your morino is hungry or wants to play this icon will Light up.

Character Guide…Character guide taken from here

Baby-mo-chi: A very small Forest Tam, he lives anywhere in the ground so long as it's not under a willow tree. He eats mainly leaves, and other things with similar nutrients. It's rumored that the swaying and rustling of the Willow leaves and branches makes him think of ghosts, and scares him, but no-one know if this is true.

Imochi ("Potato bug/Potato grub"): About the size of an Earth caterpillar or grub. Lives in cabbage fields. He loves to eat cabbage rinds (or whatever you call that hard part in the middle). His dream is to someday eat a piece of cabbage with a lot of mayonnaise on it.

Koganechi ("Coin-beetle"): She has a shiny, iridescent body, which is rumored to be about the size of a 500-yen coin (um... about an inch or more across). Can be found around Mount Akagi and sometimes the flashier areas in town. It's believed to get its nutrients either from money, or something stuck on money. It's rumored to know the burial place of the Treasure of the Great Tokugawa Shogunate.

Tento-chi (Lady bug): Lives in safflower meadows. Makes a living by exchanging Safflower oil to the Koganechi. It has charming polka dot stars shining on its back, but they can't be seen, even using the magnifying glass.

Chobi-tamachi ("Little Round bug"): Chiefly lives in the lower branches of trees, and spends its life time going back and forth over thin branches. It uses certain flower pollens as make-up, and gathers various flower extracts to make beautifying lotions with, so it is suspected that it is a make-up maniac.

Minochi (Caddis fly larvae): It's always covered in a cloak of twigs and leaves, and lives on many-branched trees. It is the most fashion-conscious of the Mushichi (Tamagotchi bugs) and changes at least 5 times per day!

Mushibachi (lit. "Insect (infested) tooth", ie. Cavity): His normal habitat is inside a Tamagotchi's mouth, but out of an increasing sense of racial guilt about the fact that he was a Cavity Bug, he moved out of Tam Mouths and spends his time in the natural world. His mighty spear makes him quite popular among those of the opposite sex. [no comment]

Gejichi ("centipede/millipede/icky thing with many legs, often spiny"): Often seen below trees with spiny or thorny flowers. The spiny hairs covering his body not only protect him, but also allow him to rub against the asphalt while running around, thus cleaning the streets.

Fun-koro-gachi (lit. "roller of dung", Dung beetle). He has a round body and often lives in farms and fields. He lives on poop with special nutrients in it. His hobbies include playing with his own poop by rolling it around.

Kabutochi (lit. "Japanese traditional battle helmet-beetle", Rhinocerous Beetle): Although it resembles the Rhinocerous Beetles of Earth, it can be told apart by the fact that it stands on its two hind legs when active. It is incredibly prideful and vain, and because status is decided in his culture by body size, he spends all of his time body-building and making himself bigger.

Tips for Tamagotchi Morino Owners:

~ To get a good character you have to make your bug FAT!

~(Tips from mothra) Avoid playing games to fill happy leaves, fill happy leaves by

Your morino from Predators.

~(From KyliesMum) The Predator will attack your morino every 4 hours(not when your

Morino is asleep)

~When other food option has comes out feed your morino other food(not leaves) because other food can add 2g to your morino weight.

Tamagotchi Morino Secrets (Still on Investigation)

Thanks to Kyliesmum, Mothra, and Spiffy who has helped me make this guide…

We are still Investigating Tamagotchi Morino Secrets bcos Morino still has many secrets that holds the secret character (Futagoaritchi, THANKS SPIFFY!) :)

Wow Jiro! You really meant it when you said you were going to write the best guide - that IS one of the best guides. :D :rolleyes:
I can't wait to buy a MoriNo now! That is such good information!!
*agrees* I'm getting a Morino from my friend soon, and your guide to them, Jiro is the one I will turn to!

//CS

Ooh nice!! If I ever get a Morino, I'll use this ^-^

h99

awww...

Thanks everyone!

you can get more info about morino in my website over here:

https://morinologs.mooo.com

Its about my morino logs, day... by day...

hey **I**, If this guide doesnt make any sence

you can ask me what you dont understand,

Im sorry for my bad english 'cos my country doesnt speak english

so please forgive me.... :chohimetchi:

AND WELCOME TO TAMATALK!

I wish you have a great time here on TT!

Bye!

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back