I can't get into tamatown!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi-crazy123

Reaction score
I went on www.tamatown.com and it said High Speed Connection and Low speed connection. I clicked high nut it wouldnt come up and it kept on bringing up the smae window. Why won't they let me in? Plz someone help me!!

Love, tama crazy

xxx

that is weird! Do you have high speed? Because if you don't it wont work for "High Speed Connexion". Try Lo Speed. If it doesn't work it might be a glitch in the sight at the moment!

Quoting the TamaTown FAQ ( https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html ):

>>

Q: How do I get to Tamagotchi Town?

Getting to Tamagotchi Town is easy! Go to www.tamatown.com. Click on the left button that reads "Enter Tamagotchi Town to play with your V3 toy". A new window will pop-up that will allow you to travel to Tamagotchi Town. You will then be prompted to enter your Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 USER NAME. Please make sure to enter your USER NAME exactly as it appears in your V3 toy.

If you are not able to view Tamagotchi Town, your internet browser software may be preventing you from doing so. Please make sure to change the security setting of your software to always allow "pop-ups" from Tamatown.com to fully enjoy the web page. If you need help changing this setting, please contact the Technical Support department of the manufacturer of your personal computer (Dell, HP, Gateway, etc.).

<<

As they say, it may be that your computer is blocking pop-ups. Try this direct link instead: https://www.tamatown.com/tama.html

the same happened to me! i had tried and tried to enter the town, downloaded the flash program, it iddn't work, i deleted the flash program and reinstalled it but i still couldn't enter ;)

then when i got my own computer (i had been using my parents) i was able to enter tamatown! my theory is this: tamatown won't work with internet explorer. (i could be wrong though). on my new computer i use firefox as a web browser and now i know the glory that is tamatown.

so if you're using internet explorer, maybe you should try using firefox? anyone reading this, have you been able to get into tamatown using internet explorer as a web browser?

the same happened to me! i had tried and tried to enter the town, downloaded the flash program, it iddn't work, i deleted the flash program and reinstalled it but i still couldn't enter :D
then when i got my own computer (i had been using my parents) i was able to enter tamatown! my theory is this: tamatown won't work with internet explorer. (i could be wrong though). on my new computer i use firefox as a web browser and now i know the glory that is tamatown.

so if you're using internet explorer, maybe you should try using firefox? anyone reading this, have you been able to get into tamatown using internet explorer as a web browser?
thats strange, i can get on using internet explorer. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back