Can V2s and V3s get married?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can V2s and V3s get married

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont Know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink_Pixie_

Reaction score
My Cousin Said V2s and V3s can get married, but my friend says they cant, Can they? ;)

Yes they can as long as they are a different gender and are both adults!! Hope that helped!!LOL~~

~Tama-Love~

Yes, they can be married. As long as they are both Adults and different gender, like Tama-Love said.

PATCH

Absolutely, I mate V2's and V3's all the time.

here is proof as quite a few people have still voted no,

V2 mating with V3

You can tell one is a V2 as the Marumimitchi is only on V2, and the Mimitchi in the final picture has a V3 baby!

My Cousin Said V2s and V3s can get married, but my friend says they cant, Can they? :D
I'm not sure because I've been trying to get my girl and boy tama to marry for weeks. (And I'm 100% they're adults.)

:D Yes they can get married because my friend has a V2 and a V3. Different gender and both adults. Except it is hard to get them married. :D

My Cousin Said V2s and V3s can get married, but my friend says they cant, Can they? :)
People say that as well! People on Tamatalk say they can get married, but my friend says she thinks they can't!

I married my v1 and v3, so I don't see why it won't work for v2 and v3. They both have to be 6 though (sometimes it works at 5). They also need to be different genders.

They can get marryied excepet it might take longer than like a V3 and V3 and V2 and a V2.

yes. Aslong as they are adults and different genders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back