TAMAGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bratztroxg

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I just bought some batteries from Woolworths for £3.09 (button cell batteries are VERY expensive!) and when I got home I straight away put them in my tama. I set the time which was sometime around midday and my birthday (Halloween!) and I got a FEMALE!!!!!! B) YAY! I named her Tammy and knew she would become my best friend in the world the moment her little egg hatched! I'm really bad at jump so i got a few 5 p's but that was all! ^_^ ! So I couldn't buy anything from the shop!

THEN TAMMY EVOLVED!!!!!!

She played a cute tune and her screen blurred! Then a marutchi sat there! and i was like "TAMMY! YOUR ADORABLE!" and she did a few rolls in response! i kept feeding her meals and snacks so she became amazing at bump! then i got some codes! i had everything for free because of them! i had to look for ages on the internet to find REAL ones but i do know the 'whole cake' one of by heart and that is ABBACBCC and it is easy to remember for me.

my brother got his tama and we connected. his is a boy called chips. they are good friends. he has given me cakes, ice cream and more! tammy was very mean and kept giving him bad things but a few disciplines soon forced her into giving him a heart!

she also played games like pop the bubble, racing, eating race and tug of war with him! she started off losing them all but she got better! we also realised that tamas can connect when held from quite far apart! ;) .

i am really pleased with tammy and her progress.

TAMMY + BRATZTROXG = BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!!!

Latest posts

Back