Do v3 and v2....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mizz_gotchis

Reaction score
Do v3 and v2 have a different way of dying?

I had to go to the golf club with my Gran 1 day and I left my Tamas( 2 V3 and a V2) there, they were both they same (full hearts and no poos) but when I got back both of v3s had died but my v2 was practiclly FINE! I was really upset and I posted it in the memorials section, but I really want to know what happened and why...I wouldve rathered my v2 die anyday, even tho it had a baby. My v3s were on 7th gen.

:ichigotchi: ;) :unsure: < my Tamas( the last 1 has the baby! V2)

PM ME lets be TamaBuddies!

TAMAGOTCHIS ROCK!

And if ur a member and veiw this plz reply, i like hearing from u!

Last edited by a moderator:
it soooo badly upset me... I cryed! I know this should be in the Memorials Part but............I'll miss you Melly and Elen!!!!

And no getting off topic like codes and that on my topic plzzzz! Appreciated! ;) :ichigotchi: :) :) :unsure: ;)

That;s odd, I don't know what happened.

Do V2's get sick the same way V3's do?

How old (what stag) were they? If your V3's were kids and your V2 an adult (which it was--it had a baby) the V3's would have died much sooner--gotten sick easier and died sooner after they got sick.

I dunno. I know how a v1 dies though:

The v1 is lying flat on the floor (like it does when it falls over in Jump, just the other way) with a skull flashing above its head. If it has a baby it will do the same. A tune will play that goes like this: Dun dun dun DUN dun dun. Then, the Tamagotchi will turn to face you, in a squat position and you will hear a long beep. The screen will blacken from top to bottom. Next the screen will go blank again and the faceless Maru-ten (a.k.a. Death Angel) will be at the bottom of the screen. In a few seconds, the angel will rise to the middle of the screen and hover there.

My v3 is a white egg with wings... Is it dead? its just hovering in the middle of the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back