What is a Group Hatching?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

What is a group hatch? It is basically an arranged hatching of two or more Tamagotchis on specific days/times. This allows for the group to post their experiences and share notes on the progress of their pets who share a common birth date/age.

The fun part is gathering a large group to hatch their new Tamagotchi pets (or reset existing or deceased pets) at the same time... Create a post to arrange the time and day... Then post regular updates on your progress and compare your own pets growth with those of the others in your hatch group.

Let's try to keep it organized by each group hatching starting a new topic and keeping their progress within that thread (keep the groups from mixing and getting everyone confused on why one pet is only 5 years old and another on third generation!).

Happy hatchings! Who's first to organize?

lol, well as im a post freak who doesnt stop posting, iv organised one,

hope ya didnt mind me callin it '1st tamatalk hatching' or woteva i called it

*Topic cleaned and closed by Jappyx*

I cleaned this topic because it had way too many SPAM posts and not needed stuff... And i closed this to make sure the same thing does not happen again. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back