have u guys ever wondered why marutchi is the only

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvr

Reaction score
atleast I think so... but its cute when he/she chews! i wonder why they didn't make the other characters chew!

* and do u get mimitchi / mametchi the same way? it jsut depends on who ur toddler is right??? :D thnx!

I believe that Memetchi also chews, at least she chewed on a heart she received (from my connexion 2) :D

* and do u get mimitchi / mametchi the same way? it jsut depends on who ur toddler is right??? ;) thnx!
Yes you get Mametchi and Mimitchi the same way,I've done it before beacause they are my 2 favorite cahrecters!Oh,and it doesn't depend on what toddler you get ,it depends on how you take care of your teenage tama.Hope this answers your question. :huh: :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks bunches tamakitten! lol. now i FINALLY know! hope u guys have a good day and good luck with your tamagotchis!

atleast I think so... but its cute when he/she chews! i wonder why they didn't make the other characters chew!
* and do u get mimitchi / mametchi the same way? it jsut depends on who ur toddler is right??? :D thnx!
yes indeed u do get a mimitchi/mametchi the same way and it does depend on the toddler like if u have a marutchi u get a mametchi if u get a kinakamatchi u get a mimitchi :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back