Tama Tea Time!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyonchitchi Girl

Reaction score
I didn't have a better name for a log, but it all stated with T, so Tama Tea Time! I have 5 Tamagotchis, with two running. I take them to daycare, and people are saying "Can I play with your tamagotchi?" And we are supossed to share, so I can NEVER get mimitchi. They screw it up. -.-' Oh well, I love my Tamas that are running right now! I have:

[SIZE=14pt]Alana[/SIZE]

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 2/4

Training: 3/9

Weight: 21lbs

Generation: 1g

Username: Marik (Theres a long story behind that....)

Meals: Beef

Snacks: Cupcake, Juice.

Items: Wig

Souveneers:

1. Passport

2. Key 1

3. Key 2

4. Map

5. Textbook

6. Computer

7. Medal

19. Balloons

20. Baseball Cap

21. Teddy Bear

23. Rare CD

24. Rare Shoes

25. Poster 1

26. Poster 2

27. Poster 3

28. Bandai Ribbon

29. Microphone

30. Suitcase

31. Trophy

Log From Me: Okay, She has a story behind her. She is an adorable young mametchi. Anyway, Let me tell you her story:

I was at daycare, I let a friend o mine borrow one of my unstarted tamas. She used it for 2 days, then the third, I wanted time with Alana. Marika started saying: "Youre not a true Tamagotchi lover if you take it away from it's owner. The Plastic case, Chain, and screen is yours, but Alana is MY tamagotchi. I raised her." And then I gave it back. I asked my friend breanne, AKA Tamagotchi Fanatic #2. (She owns 4, they are named Heart and sumthing.) She said: "You should go get Alana back and forget about Marika. Alana is yours. You are the one that would take her home on that lanyard, you are the one that would turn her light off and then on. You are the one that made her that beautifull young mametchi." I nodded and went and asked for Alana back. Marika said no and that it was her tama. I told, got it back and Marika pouted in the cornere while playing a Baseball Game in the corner.

And thats the story of why her username is "Marik (MARIKa) And to tell you, people thionk her name is prounounced: "Mur-ick-ah) But it is: (Mar-ee-Ka). Now, People hate Marika because she thinks she is popular and that junk. Ech.

Log From Alana: Oy, I had been fed one-too-many snacks when I was younger, now I am 15 years old in tama years. Two in human Days. Zero in human years, Too-many-to-count Tama days. I have not much to say, bibi!

[SIZE=14pt]Chan[/SIZE]

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Training: 9/9

Weight: 39lbs

Gen: 1st

Meal Food: Cereal

Snack Food: Ice-Cream

Treats: Lollipop

Items: None

Log From Me: I have been through alot with Chan-kun. At least Nasty Marika didn't get her hands on him. -.-' I was aiming for Mimitchi, but he got completely empty, Sick, and two poops. Now I am going for Mametchi, Memetchi, Decotchi, Or Pyonkotchi. I think Chan will evolve tomorrow or Friday.

Log From Chan: I sit in my UFO. I am a Yu-Fotchi. (Or UFOtchi) Yu-fotchi are known to be clumsy, but I am not. I am actually very carefull.

Amd that concludes my log for now. I am going to mate those two. And each time I post, I will only update things that has changed since my last post.

~Green Mew~

Last edited by a moderator:
Wahh!

[SIZE=14pt]Chan[/SIZE]

Happy: 1/4

Weight: 43lbs

Meal: Burger

Snack: Apple

Treats: Lollipop, Cake, Steak, Juice

Items: Hairgel, Stuffed Animal, Costume

Log From Me: Of all the Tamas, I was outside playing, when I came back in, HE WAS A MASKUTCHI! It's horrible! His training is full! And I treated him soo good! Great, now I am making him wear his mimitchi costume. *Pouts*

Log From Chan: I don't think my owner likes me alot...... Just because of how I turned out. I have a great smile, and am known for that. Eh, I might just be an ugly tam. *sniff*

Aww chan, it's not your fault. I still love you.

~Green Mew~

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back