Japanese Angelgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have one?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• no,but I want one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelgotchi11

Reaction score
I just ordered a japanese angelgotchi and i wanted to know how many tamatalk members had one. :p

I have a Pearl Pink one

I oredered the blue one but the seller

send the wrong color

so I gave it to my sis... lol

I had a pearl white one, which broke (long story), but I loooved it! It was definitley worth the cash, and I hope to get a few more!

How much are they worth? I am intrested in buying one!

I getting a Pearl Blue one, in fact it's sitting down at the Post Office right now! I'm hoping to pick it up tomorrow!!

TG4E :hitodetchi:

Maybe I'll wish one for my birthday. They seem quite nice. They aren't quite expensive at ebay, though.

I am waiting for mine to get here. It is going to be a week or two I think . . . but I am really excited about it.

I have one! I have a blue one with silver wings. I hope you enjoy it! If you need any help with it you can pm me. :unsure:

bleh, im still in the pending of ordering one myself, so far i bought the pink case holder for angelgotchi...

But i'll finally get one soon enough, i've been wanting one for weeks...

How much do angelgotchis cost?
so far they're ranging around 50$ with shipping on ebay... i dont think they're worth that much at all but they're limited now so prices are rising.. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back