first tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My firrst or v.1 was luna my first on v.2 is cream my one on v.1 now is called amy

on this new tama, the first name was fez in honour of the tama that i lost like a dumba**.

on my first tama, the first name was kbuki.

don't ask, i'm weird n i like weird names. i'm with lilo...stitch IS a good name...

PEARL!! b/c the tamagotchi was the pearl pink one!

Well since I just got a tamagotchi and I didn't know anything about them and I was cluless to what to name mine I named it something stupid. You know how when you get a tamagotchi and you look and the back of the box? Ya, well you see an example of a tamagotchi named Tama, i named it that

Now I loveeeeeeee tamagotchis and I have three now!!! :rolleyes:

i named mine steve and lucy and my friend named hers blink!lol!bye-bye

Well since I just got a tamagotchi and I didn't know anything about them and I was cluless to what to name mine I named it something stupid. You know how when you get a tamagotchi and you look and the back of the box? Ya, well you see an example of a tamagotchi named Tama, i named it that
Now I loveeeeeeee tamagotchis and I have three now!!! :ph34r:
no they dont

Now I loveeeeeeee tamagotchis and I have three now!!! :ph34r:
no they dont

My first tamagotchi's name was Tanya.

My new tamagotchi's first name was Ellie.

I named my first Tamagotchi ever Max,after my sweet kitten that passed away...

My first tama was called Jamie. :blink: It was a boy.

He turned into a whale when he was an adult :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back