MY TAMA EVOLVED INTO A ADULT AT AGE 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamayamaluv

Reaction score
help what happended :p it evolved at age 2 what happended can sombody please help me!!!!!

yes it evoled at age 2 in tama years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please help i dont know what happend!!!!!! i hope i dont have a glitch

please sombody help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One question: For how long was it on the teenage stage?

The time when it evolves depends how long has it been on the current stage. It takes 72 hours/3days a teen to evolve into an adult. The age display meter is sometimes behind the right age. Have you paused it much?

Last edited by a moderator:
well the battery ran out and i paused because i went to see pirates of the caribbean so i guess that solved the problem thanks

tarakotchi93! :p

That has happened to mee too by the way. My batteries run out and my Tamagotchi lost a year. Plus Tamagotchis are usually still 3 when they evolve into adults (they become 4 later on the same day) so that explains it all.

POTC is a loooooooooooooooooooooong movie so belive me you where right thank you so much! your tama website is cool too

U PROBABLY GOT A SECRET CHAREKTER I DONT KNOW THE NAME FOR IT. A SECRET CHAREKTER [ONLY ONE] SKIPS BEING A TEEN/ AND TURNS TO AN ADULT. ITS WEIRD I KNOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back