how to get Bill

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you know how to get Bill?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • maybe

• so

• i forgot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: I used to have my great and pretty tamagotchi. I lost it in my dad's car. Half a week later, I found it as Bill. :wacko:

I hope this helps. :hitodetchi:

:D

YUMYUM0

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure how to get Bill. Bill is probably one of the rarest Tamas out there, and I've heard that it's difficult to get one :eek: .

I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure how to get Bill. Bill is probably one of the rarest Tamas out there, and I've heard that it's difficult to get one :eek: .

Thanks. we didn't know it was rare.

I don't know much about how to get Bill, but I believe that he's a Tarakotchi -level average character.

I don't know much about how to get Bill, but I believe that he's a Tarakotchi -level average character.

What's a Tarakotchi? :D

P.S. You know i'm cute, so stop staring at me! :wacko:

What's a Tarakotchi? :D

P.S. You know i'm cute, so stop staring at me! :wacko:
tarakotchi is a adult form character. it looks like tarakotchi93's avatar. thats a tarakotchi.

No on actually knows how to get a certain character as they did with v1 since they are more complex now with more characters. but i do know this.

to get bill, you must be of even generation. for example, you must be on your 2nd generation or 4th or 6th or 8th and so on.i really cant believe this but there are only 3 teenager form that can evolve into bill. they are young mimitchi,hinotamatchi, and hashitamatchi. Bill is hard to get then if only 3 characters can evolve into bill. so your best hope is to get a teenager form i listed above that can evolve into bill. they are likely to evolve into bill than all the other teenagers.hope i helped

sincerely,Tamapal3000

well i got bill and he is a second gen.and it evolved from a hashitamatchi...i didnt know it was that hard to get him...wow

tarakotchi is a adult form character. it looks like tarakotchi93's avatar. thats a tarakotchi. No on actually knows how to get a certain character as they did with v1 since they are more complex now with more characters. but i do know this.

to get bill, you must be of even generation. for example, you must be on your 2nd generation or 4th or 6th or 8th and so on.i really cant believe this but there are only 3 teenager form that can evolve into bill. they are young mimitchi,hinotamatchi, and hashitamatchi. Bill is hard to get then if only 3 characters can evolve into bill. so your best hope is to get a teenager form i listed above that can evolve into bill. they are likely to evolve into bill than all the other teenagers.hope i helped

sincerely,Tamapal3000

my friend is on her 2nd generation on her second tamagotchi, and the teenager was a hashitamatchi. she might actually have a chance! :huh:

one time i left my tama alone and came back and it was bill but then i went out and i came back and it was dead. :huh: :(

I have a Bill right now! I'm on my 2nd Generation and as a teenager she was a Hashitamatchi, she always had full hearts and full training but she was really overweight. Having a Female Bill is really odd. :huh:

TG4E :(

I think I know how, but I cant be absolutely sure! People said this is how to get Bill.

First, you have to say NO to the matchmaker until you are an oldie. The oldie will die and you will be left with a baby boy or girl. Then it grows up, you have to say NO to the matchmaker AGAIN until you are an oldie. After when your baby grows up it will be a Billotchi.

(Please do not blame me if it doesn't work. This is what I HEARD from an EXPERIENCED Tamagotchi owner).

I hope this helps!

- :furawatchi: Spongeboby :huh:

I think I know how, but I cant be absolutely sure! People said this is how to get Bill.
First, you have to say NO to the matchmaker until you are an oldie. The oldie will die and you will be left with a baby boy or girl. Then it grows up, you have to say NO to the matchmaker AGAIN until you are an oldie. After when your baby grows up it will be a Billotchi.

(Please do not blame me if it doesn't work. This is what I HEARD from an EXPERIENCED Tamagotchi owner).

I hope this helps!

Thanks! I'll tell my friend. I don't know if she'll have the patience to wait another 2 generations, though. :eek:

After when your baby grows up it will be a Billotchi.

I hope this helps!

we are tal;king about bill not billotchi. they are two separate characters, bill and billotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back