Golden Tamagotchi open

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiLoverMB

Reaction score
Please go take a look at tamatown.com and go to the mall and go to the toy store and click on the golden tamagotchi egg it is open but I don't get it what does it mean ten hidden things so can anyone please help me ?

what the heck is this Golden Tamagotchi thing? i'm seeing a lot of posts about it but for the life of me i can't figure out what it is.
The Golden Tamagotchi is souvenir #22. It's been a topic of interest for so long because Bandai has a poster about it in the Toy Store in the Mall in TamaTown. Up until just a few hours ago, it was marked "Coming Soon".

There's a topic about where to find the items necessary to claim the Golden Tamagotchi here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=65389&hl=

is the Golden Tamagotchi thing only on tamatown.com? i'm not seeing any stars or anything on tamagotchieurope.com
I haven't visited the other sites, but for sure it's available on the high-bandwidth TamaTown USA site. As far as the passwords go, all of the TamaTowns are the same, so you can use a Connexion V3 on the TamaTown USA site, and you can use a Connection V3 on the TamaTown European site.

i went to tamatown and got 8 of the 10 things to get the gold tamagotchi.

i couldn't find the lock or the hat, do you know where they are?

(this is my first post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Which lock? Oh and that hat is in the Travel Agency place just click on the Chile preview thing and you will see it.

k, so i got the hat and 8 other things

but the lock?????

maby it is in either the kings place, the gradparents house, or the parents house --- so i can check what r the codes for them? if thats possible, because i know you have to donate for the kings password, and have to be at least gen 3 for the granparents house and at least gen 2 for the parents house

oh and what does the gold tamagotchi do?

no

but now i am thinking it is not a lock, maby a purse, so you can check go to tamatown and click the gold star thingy and look at the first thing to the left of the bottom row what is it, a purse, a lock, a basket?????? whatever it is where is it??!??!?!?!?!?

WAIT NO!!!!!

i found it its the basket at the drink stand in the cafe

so now i have the golden tamagotchi #22 in the souveniers, but what does it do????

how did u guys get all the items? i know where to find them though ..

i hav low bandwith & i go to tamatown.com n i try to search the items n i dont see it at all .. why ?

what do i hav to do to get the golden tamagotchi ???

Hi I really want to know where you got those pictures on the side of ur comments plz reply SOON!

JJ&JoJo :mametchi: :p ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

how did u guys get all the items? i know where to find them though .. i hav low bandwith &  i go to tamatown.com n i try to search the items n i dont see it at all .. why ?

what do i hav to do to get the golden tamagotchi ???
people get all the items cause they spend time to find a list of all of the items and enter the passwords for all 32 things (31 because nobody knows what 32 is)

i dunno why it doesn't work 4 u :blink:

to get the gold tamagotchi----

go into the mall and then go into forever tamagotchi - then click on the jacket on the wall, the slippers below the jacket, and the diamond neaklace on the coat rack.

when you do these things a box should pop up, this shows you what you have to find

more things-

go to lucky tama toys and click the football near the table

go to the tama beat and click the guitar on the right

go to the arcade and click the pinwheel

go to the food court and click the basket (which is on the 2nd food stand to the left)

go to school and click the teachers tie then click the paintbrush which is on the far left

go to the travel agency and click the thing for chile and in the movie click the hat on the wall

i hope i helped

Please go take a look at tamatown.com and go to the mall and go to the toy store and click on the golden tamagotchi egg it is open but I don't get it what does it mean ten hidden things so can anyone please help me ?
It means to go and find 10 things and when you do you go back to the toy shop an clam your prize were are some places where you can go.

toy shop-rubby ball,school-teacher on him is a tie an by the window is a panit bruss. I thats helps :D B) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back