GOLDEN TAMAGOTCHI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTama

Reaction score
GOLDEN TAMAGOTCHI!

After all that "Coming Soon" Stuff and all the suspense, Golden Tamagotchi is finally here! Moderators, feel free to move this topic if its in the wrong place. I didn't put it in a "New Topics Must Be Approved By Moderators" Forum, because I want everybody to see it. Here. Now. Golden Tamagotchi. Here's how to get to it, in case you didn't know:

Go to TamaTown, and go to the mall. Enter the Toy Store (the one directly in front of you! Click the pic on the wall! Follow the instructions!

I've found SOME of the of the items. Here they are. I'll edit and update this post as necessary.

Diamond Necklace : Mall - Tamagotchi Forever - to the right

Guitar : Mall - Tama Beat - to the right, near the shelves

Paintbrush : TamaSchool - to the left, on the desk

Pinwheel : Arcade - to the left of the Claw Game

Already got a new one:

Basket : Food Court - In the middle shop

PLEASE DON'T REPLY! I WANT TO KEEP THIS TOPIC NEAT!!!!!

And ANOTHER one:

Jacket : Mall - Tamagotchi Forever - Top Center

Oh wow - Tamagotchi Forever is a GOLDMINE!

Bunny Slippers : Mall - Tamagotchi Forever - Middle of the shop!

At this rate, I'll have them all in minutes!

Football : Mall - ToyStore - Below Counter

One to go!

Tie : TamaSchool - ON THE TEACHER!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey do u know were that hat thing is lol i cant find it im not being rude or anithing but thanks 4 ur giude b4 that helped me heaps :huh: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

hey how come i look at the places i dont see these items !

plz anyone help me .. how come everyone kan find it but i kant ??!!! ;)

ITS NOT FAIR i can only find the paint brush and basket and tie som1 help pleease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

QUOTE:

hey how come i look at the places i dont see these items !

plz anyone help me .. how come everyone kan find it but i kant ??!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You MUST enter the website on high-bandwidth. It doesn't work on low-bandwidth, which is a bit unfair to people who use dial-up. Bet Bandai has shares in a Broadband Internet company or something :rolleyes: . Oh well. Enter on high-bandwidth. In case you didn't know, you have 2 go to the toy shop, and click on the orange poster with the picture of the Tama, for instructions. And then follow the list of items!

P.S. Sorry that i said "don't reply" when I first posted this topic - I should have asked other people to find the hat. Stupid, stupid me!

StarTama :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back