My Angelgotchi Log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelgotchi11

Reaction score
This is my first log , It will be for my angelgotchi , but my angelgotchi should be coming in the mail next week. Its coming from Tokyo , Japan. Its from Jason's store :huh: :(

Please cheak my log agian next week please , because I might have gotten my Angelgotchi already and I may have already started my log.

If you have any questions or comments , please PM me. ;)

OMG!!! My dad and I went to the post office and when we came back I got the mail , and in the mail was my brand new 1997 , japanesse angelgotchi!!!

It came a week early!!! I am so happy ;) :huh: :( :( :( :( ;)

Anyway , I pulled the tab out and the spirit appeared.

I set the time and in five minutes....................

It hatched!!!!!!

I fed her ( i dont know if its a girl but i am going to call it a her ) and then i played the game with her and know here are her stats:

Stats:

Happy-***

Hungry-****

Age-0

Tenshi power-12

Training-l l l

Stage-She is in the babychi stage.

She should change tomarrow.

I will update more tomarrow when she changes.

Please PM me if you have any questions about my angelgotchi.

Good bye for now , Angelgotchi11

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess what???

My angel changed into a maruten , the second stage of the babychi stage , This stage determins if your angel will evolve into the healthy or the unhealthy character.

I checked the age and it said that she was already 1 day old.

And tomarrow she should change into a teenager.

if you are reading my log right now it really means alot to me. And remember to PM me if you have any comments. :huh:

Here are her stats:

Age-1

Happy-****

Hungry-***

Training-l l l

Tenshi Power-50

Stage-Maruten ( toddler )

Hey PM me to get a surprise!!

By the way , here are the stats:

Age-1

Happy-****

Hungry-****

Tenshi Power-50

Training-l l l

:huh: */Angelgotchi11\* :huh:

When I gave my Angel candy a bat appeared and it to stole my angel's candy. :( :huh: :( :p :huh:

Please someone hep me figure out how to make the bat go away.but do not post in my log.please use my PM system.

When I gave my Angel candy a bat appeared and it to stole my angel's candy. :wacko: :D :p :wacko: ;) Please someone hep me figure out how to make the bat go away.but do not post in my log.please use my PM system.
Never mind...... I just tapped the side of the egg and the bat flew away. :blink:

OMG!I turned off the lights to see what would happen , and my sweet little maruten changed into a Devilchi!! :blink: Now I can't play with it any more. Should I reset it?? ;)

Here is my angel's-DEVIL'S growth ( follow this link )

my angel's growth

Find these characters :

Obaketchi

Obaketchi2

Maruten

Devilchi

Hey PM me to get a surprise!!
By the way , here are the stats:

Age-1

Happy-****

Hungry-****

Tenshi Power-50

Training-l l l

;) */Angelgotchi11\* :blink:
The surprise was to get a link to my Tamagotchi Website. But I already gave it to you any way.

My angel is still a devil. I am going to my Aunts house to babysit my cousins. I will show the devil to my aunt an then when I get Home I will reset it. :D

Ok I reset it and now it is a maruten again , it should change tomarrow , but right now it is sleeping.

I'll post again tomarrow. :blink:

These are the friends I have made since I joined TamaTalk :rolleyes: ,

Admin :rolleyes:

tamatamagirltama :rolleyes:

Pinefir :rolleyes:

Ok, My angel is still a maruten but it should change again sometime today.

I will post more when it changes.

Here are it's Stats/

Hungry-****

Happy-****

Training-| | |

Tensi Power/Angel Power-50

My angel didn't change yet , but it did do a good deed , and now this is how many training it has :

Training-| | | | | | |

It Changed.......BUT it changed into the unhealthy teen , Takoten..........I dont see how it is unhealthy , I thought I took really good care of it, but it is only my first one. :unsure:

My tama angel is still a takoten but it should change at around 1:00pm today.

Stats:

Happy-****

Hungry-****

Training-0

Tenshi Power-60 ( the highest it can go )

Character-Takoten

Stage-Teen

Age-3

:( */Angelgotchi11\* :(

YES! Finally, my angel turned into an adult. And it is a Pukiten , A.K.A Chubby Angel.Its so cute.

Stats:

Happy-****

Hungry-****

Age-4

Training-| | |

Tenshi Power-60

Bye for now,

:lol: */Angelgotchi11\* :lol:

Oh no my angel died , I looked at the screen and it said Thanks!. :( So I hatched a new one and it will change again soon!

Latest posts

Back