Photo
- - - - -

Help is on it's way!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Gem

• gem user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 April 2005 - 12:03 PM ( #1 )

Hi anyone got any problems? Ask me! It may say that I'm a tama newbie, but as a matter of fact I' not. I just changed my username. I'll answer questions as soon as I can!
Gem
~-x-~ (P.S I'm very expirenced!)

Replies

Views

Started

06 Apr 2005

Last Post

07 Apr 2005

tamagirl

• tamagirl user photo

Posted 06 April 2005 - 12:12 PM ( #2 )

Alright, Admin said no "Come to me for answers" posts. Click on the pinned topic at the top to know why.

Sweetie

• sweetie user photo

Posted 06 April 2005 - 12:13 PM ( #3 )

Hi Gem! I'm new and I don't know how to feed my tama. Can u help me?

Guest_pepe221

• guest-pepe221 user photo
  • Group: Guests

Posted 06 April 2005 - 12:15 PM ( #4 )

Hi anyone got any problems? Ask me! It may say that I'm a tama newbie, but as a matter of fact I' not. I just changed my username. I'll answer questions as soon as I can!
Gem
~-x-~ (P.S I'm very expirenced!)

Yep I have a problem too!! Well I'm sick of getting MASKUTCHI I hate them!! Any tips on geting rid of the ANNOYING THINGS!?

~#pepe#~

Gem

• gem user photo

Posted 06 April 2005 - 12:20 PM ( #5 )

Well, I had this problem. It's quite common actually. All my friends have had it too. Well, when you have a tamagotchi that is anything but a masktchi, don't let the heart of happy and hunger fall below 2. And when you have a masktchi if you take REALLY good care of it, it should turn into any other species than itself.
Hope I helped!
Gem
~-x-~

amylou

• amylou user photo

Posted 06 April 2005 - 12:21 PM ( #6 )

me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do u get one different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) :( :( :unsure: :( :( :unsure: :unsure: :( :unsure: :unsure: ;)

Gem

• gem user photo

Posted 06 April 2005 - 12:25 PM ( #7 )

Right, Sweetie. You scroll onto the food button which is like a tama with a cloud behind it you scroll with the a button ( first button on the left) Then you press the buton next to it to select. Then you choose from the options if you want to give your tama a meal, a snack or a treat and again you use the a button to scroll and the b button to select. ( P.S you have to buy treats from the shop!)
Hope I helped!
Gem
~-x-~

Gem

• gem user photo

Posted 06 April 2005 - 12:27 PM ( #8 )

It depends how you take care of it really. Like if you took care of it badly, you'd get a masktchi, but if you treat it with care you will get a nice charecter.
Hope I helped!
Gem
~-x-~

tamagirl

• tamagirl user photo

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:00 PM ( #9 )

*sigh!* *mumbles- I feel as if I'm talking to a brick wall..* *shouts!* WAS ANYBODY LISTENING TO ME!?!?

tamagirl

• tamagirl user photo

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:05 PM ( #10 )

Sry.. here's the topic: click here!

Gem

• gem user photo

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:16 PM ( #11 )

Hi Gem here! I'm afraid that I can't answer any more questions! Tamagirl's right, and Admin! Everyone else has had to have their help lines closed, so... I guess it's not really fair if I keep mine. So... if you've got any problems, please feel free to PM me!
Gem
~-x-~

Robotchi

• robotchi user photo

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:27 PM ( #12 )

My Tamagotchi Cheto is a girl and me and my other friends tamagotchis r tryin to make it like my friends tama until they lay an egg. How long do u havbe to connect for them to lay an egg?

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 07 April 2005 - 02:46 PM ( #13 )

*Topic closed at Gem's request*

Please post any questions you have in the forums as a separate topic so we can find answers faster! :lol: