when does the matchmaker come

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris133d{tama lover}

Reaction score
my tama is 6yrs old and found NO mate yet. ;) :huh: :( :(

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!! :( :( ;) :huh:

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

my tama is 6yrs old and found NO mate yet. :huh: :huh: :p :(

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :(

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :(
hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp

PS. when does the matchmaker come????????? :huh:
The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult.

Ur Tamagotchi Pet has to be 7 yrs old to mate, So just wait a day and those times u gave binary are correct when it turns 7 those are the times to check ur Tamagotchi to see if Mrs Busybody came!

the matchmaker comes when your tamagotchi is 7 years old!

The matchmaker will come when your tama is 6, 7, or 8 years old, just wait and be patient. When it comes, there is an old looking tama character with a book next to her. Press "B" then when it says, LOVE?, select YES, then fireworks will crackle and the screen will turn black. Then your tama will marry the character you loved and a girl=white bot=black baby will appear next to your tama. After 24 hours with your tama on....... the adult will leave it's baby, I'm not telling you any more!! ;) :D :wacko: :wacko:

bye :p :blink:

i had LOOOOOOOOTS of RAAAAAARE tama characters. I have 6 of them and most of them are on G6. all of you r right. LOL! :wacko: ;)

AND you can GET the matchmaker character! but the adult haves to be reeally old, 9, 10, 11,..... try it! PM me if you got one of them, there's a girl one and a boy one. :p enjoy!!!! :blink: :wacko: :D bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back