BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supernatural

Reaction score
Ok, my tama keeps beeping and it won't stop! The batteries are dead, though! They've been dead for about a month now, and then my V1 starts beeping for no apparent reason! After a couple days, it stopped. Then my V2 started beeping this morning! I swear, I can't stand it anymore! If you know what's wrong with my tamagotchis, please tell me how to mak them stop beeping!

I think the same thing happened to my Tamas after their batteries had run out. Is the noise a really high pitched continuous beeping? Because that's what mine sounded like. I think it does that because it wants you to take the old batteries out so that they don't leak and ruin the Tamagotchi. That's what I think, anyways. You can stop the beeping by just taking out the old battery :chohimetchi: .

Try hitting the reset button or replacing the batteries. Or maybe they're just beeping for attention! Sorry I can't hear what the beeps are like.

i have 5 tamas

there is 1 tama beeping now the batteries are dead!!! :blink:

it will never stop it started about 2 days ago and it is still going i can hear it when i am trying to sleep!!

Help!

Help!

Help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please dont bang, hit, or do anything like that, put your tama on a plate, me and my sister do that, the vibrations stop easier. So try that if that does not work, buy a whole bunch of batteries although teh prce may be high, so you can emediatoly change them without running to the store. :huh: :huh: :huh:

Yeah just take out the old battery annd put in a new one, or if you don't feel like playing tamagotchi right now keep the battery slot empty.

put new batteries in. becuase of the battries.

wait...put it up to ur ear when ur tama is asleep in the morning (or actually put it up anytime) and it does that! and ive had my tama for only 3 days! but it hasnt been on pause once yet, mayb that maks a difference

It's annoying! I was very scared when it did that first time. Don't you worry, it's just your tama's last battery call after that X on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back