The Mametchi Adventure: Part VI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MimitchiRocks

Reaction score
The door slammed open. Another mob was there. But it wasn't normal, it was a mob of Tamagotchi of the future. Two Gozarutchis named Paris and Mindy; two Mametchis, Matt and Pixie; two Maskutchis, Pink and Danny; a Memetchi named Pedro; another Maskutchi named Leigh; and Talia, the Hanatchi I'd met before. Mindy untied Sasha while Paris ran for me. Free, I went for Queen's bindings while Pink and Danny took on Dil and Sam. I grabbed Sasha by the tail and ran out the door. Queen Robotchi and my new friends followed. Leigh picked up a sword and carried it until we faced Mario's gangsters. Then the battle began. "Go Leigh! YAY! Wait, Leigh! DUCK! NOO!! OK, go for his dagger! YAHAA!! Get it!!" I cheered on the sidelines while Pedro and Talia tied up the two Tarakotchis who had probably gotten twenty pounds fatter from raiding Queen's fridge. Sheen and Luigi went for Danny and Pink, thus starting another fight. Sam and Dil knocked around on the chairs, causing way too much noise. Paris and Mindy took on the rest while me and Sasha escaped.

~~~MimitchiRocks~~~

Latest posts

Back