Food Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ra-

Reaction score
Will v2's have a SELECTION of foods? I heard some rumors, so are they true?

I remember the first virtual pet I ever owned was called Rakuraku Dinokun, and when you picked the food icon, it would give you a variety of foods .. not like tamagotchis where there's only one meal and one snack .. so will V2 have food selection availability?

Yes. You will have a slection of food. There is a shop you can buy them from. Rumor has it that the items you can get from the shops are corn and milk. Mabe more. I think you need points to buy the food. Im not sure though. ;)

Yes. You will have a slection of food. There is a shop you can buy them from. Rumor has it that the items you can get from the shops are corn and milk. Mabe more. I think you need points to buy the food. Im not sure though. :(
He he that sounds cool + I love ypur avartar!

in V2 you can choose to feed it meal or snack, which is just one option, but you can also buy treats (that work like a mixture of food and snack, but some actually decrese happyness and some raise it by more than just snacks - but all fill hungry hearts)

In ketai you can choose from a range of meals and a range of snacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back