Australian Hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's alittle mean to say Aussies only then like no people will jion your group hatch and Isn't EST in Canada and The US?

I agree that this sould be an aussie only coz i mean if we want a hatching of our own we should get one...

Name: Caid

M/F: F

D.O.B.: 16/7/06 5:04pm WST

J:)

i agree with dachdach545. i think thats kind of rasist to make an aussie only hatching. i mean like im prretty sure that they are selling the same kind of tamagotchis in australia. its not like they are agoing to act differently to everyone elses tamagotchi. like whats the point of making an aussie only hatching. im sorry if you think im being rude but its just my opinion. im not saying you have to listen to it.

I agree that this sould be an aussie only coz i mean if we want a hatching of our own we should get one...Name: Caid

M/F: F

D.O.B.: 16/7/06 5:04pm WST

J:)
Actually no one has brough up it being an auusie onlt group hatch but the topic starter w/e if you want a group hatch with almost no people go ahead :) !

♪♪dachdach545♪♪

ok, ok, just please calm down! Now, I'm not gonna take sides or nothin, but it is true that possibly not many people are going to join your hatch. But Harry S never said anything bad about anyone else, k? He just said please only Austrailians. I don't like it when people fight on TT so maybe allow other people to join too? Its your choice anyway. Let me talk to admin or to a guide about this.

ok, ok, just please calm down! Now, I'm not gonna take sides or nothin, but it is true that possibly not many people are going to join your hatch. But Harry S never said anything bad about anyone else, k? He just said please only Austrailians. I don't like it when people fight on TT so maybe allow other people to join too? Its your choice anyway.

I'm really sorry for ofending anyone. It's just that if we all set them off that day it is a diferent it's aug 25 in usa and canada. I think because of my mistake I will let americans, canadians ANYONE to join. now the day is:AUS: aug 26 USA & CAN:aug 25. :hitodetchi: :furawatchi:

RAYSIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR A RAYSIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y DO YOU SAY ONLY AUSIE

I'm really sorry for ofending anyone. It's just that if we all set them off that day it is a diferent it's aug 25 in usa and canada. I think because of my mistake I will let americans, canadians ANYONE to join. now the day is:AUS: aug 26 USA & CAN:aug 25. :D :ichigotchi:
Oh so THAT'S it. I thought you were like being mean to americans and canadians and stuff.

Ok, PrincessMemetchi, he just said he was going to let everyone join now. It's fine now~

Sorry but, you should all learn to spell "racist" properly. If your going to use it learn how to spell it. And I'm sure the board starter just meant this for fun, no racism intended.

PrincessMemetchi plz dont just go callin some1 a racist over that,caus if u do ur then considered a not very nice person especially when some1 was

a) not trying to be racist

b)said he was sorry

so if ur gonna call some1 a racist over that then i'm gonna call u a git cause he wasnt tryin to affend any1 anyway callin some1 racist is a very bad bad thing. Did he every say i hate blah blah country ect, no no he didnt so dont be so harsh.k

Firstly, it's not racist to have a group hatching for Aussies, because we're not a race, we're a nationality. I think it's a good idea, actually, because we've got different times and zones to everyone else (+10:00 GMT). That way, we can all hatch on the same day, same time, and then it's a GROUP hatching, not a scattered hatching, otherwise there's no point being part of a group hatching.

"Australians only" is not a racist comment. I think you guys have been pretty petty, actually, to get upset about Harry S wanting an Aussie only group hatching. I see where he was coming from making one. Let him have his freaking group hatching!

OK!! I undrestand I have been an ogre. Maybe princessmemetchi is right. I admit I might have been a racist. And I am really sorry.

The only way to stop this is get this topic closed. Thankyou all for trying to support and/or pointing out what I did wrong. ;) ;) ;)

I don't really see a problem, since Australia only has Connexion, maybe they just want a Connexion-only hatching. I will ask a Guide for advice... I have a connexion, it is going to hatch soon. depending on what the Guide says, I might or might not join in this hatching.

This topic is causing problems. Nobody is posting about hatchings, only about whether or not people are being rude. Please stop. This topic is going to be reported, so if you have a comment there is not need to complain here. Also, I don't really think there was a problem in the first place (I may be wrong) but now there is because people are flaming. This could become really bad.

StarTama ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This topic was first made in July for a group hatching to take place in August, its now September 16th. Harry has apologised - his intentions were not to exclude others but have a group hatching based on an Australian time/date (yes in Australia we have an EST time as well).

*Topic Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back