Boom Box Went Boom!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My tamagotchi is an adult. I used the boombox and it broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ME? WHat Happened? I am very angry cause this happened to me b4 but it was a baby and so when it turned into an adult, I bought it a boombox but it broke!! WHY?!?!!?!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :pochitchi: :) :D :eek: :pochitchi:

Did you try to put the music disk into the boombox? Because that makes the boombox break. Otherwise, I dunno why it just broke all of a sudden.

Sorry to let you know but that happens to every single boom box. you have to stop it before it goes boom so listen for a few seconds and stop it but with a CD you cant stop it and what ever happens it goes boom... :blink: :( :blink: :gozarutchi: :nyatchi: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :(

its normal.. it happned to me. becuas eof the stupid cd! curse you cd!

I no i got annoyed wen that happened to my tama he was 12 years old i bought a boom box and a CD togethor and the CD broke the boombox its just a waste of points :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back