it died on a plane!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hand14772

Reaction score
i sent it on the trip right?when it comes back, it starts to die- I've taken perfect care of it-can you help me please?

I'm not sure if this will work but... Click the button on the back with a toothpick or something and click townload and that sholud help. I hope I could Help! :rolleyes:

The skull just means it's sick. Just give it a dose or two of medecine and it should be fine. ^_^

I'm not sure if this will work but... Click the button on the back with a toothpick or something and click townload and that sholud help. I hope I could Help! :)
TOWNLOAD don't u mean download? ^_^ :p :) :) :)

TOWNLOAD don't u mean download? ^_^ :p :) :) :)
Woah dude. Calm down... I'm sure she does, as there is no "Townload" on tamagotchi's.

Simply a typo, no need to over react.

Is it dying or is it sick? It makes sense, If you dont take care of it properly it will die. But since you said you took perfect care of it.... I'm not quite sure. Are you sure you did?

Hope I helped,

_~*KC8*~_

It probably was too old or maybe it wasn't happy or somthing i don't know just download when a new egg apears press b and download it might give you your old tama back

that was a totally pointless double post....

ne ways, there isnt a skull when it die, it just kinda goes to the floor, then an angel pops up and just keeps floatin... or is the the v 2... im not sure... but still, if there is a black skull on the screen just go to the medication ssection and give it some... it sould heal righ up

i sent it on the trip right?when it comes back, it starts to die- I've taken perfect care of it-can you help me please?
it probably had a heart attack... lol. lol. haha. okay im sorry i know i shouldnt be making jokes. i guess its a glitch.

bad plane food maybe? whut did u do RITE BEFORE u sent it away? cuz my tama got sick rite after a trip once. it didn't die but it came pretty close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back