TAMA EMERGENCY! I NEED FAST MATCHMAKER HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

simpleplanrox

Reaction score
i need help fast!!! when i went to go get my tama this afternoon, i saw the matchmaker on the screen. i didn't like who he suggested, so when it said "love?" i pressed no. then he wouldnt come back on so i pushed the reset button and pressed download. the time was 3:14 p.m. when i saw the matchmaker and it reset to 8:19 a.m. it's almost 3:14 on my tama, will the matchmaker come back? please help!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

IT SHOULD AS LONG AS YOU DID NOT REFUSE A LOT OF TIMES, JUST SET THE TIME TO 1 MINUTE BEFORE 3PM AND WAIT. THE MATCHMAKER SHOULD COME BACK!!!! If not please pm me and i will help you further!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

~Tama-Love~

yes try changing da time 1 minute b4 10:00am, 3:00pm or 7:00pm and wait 1 minute and da match maker should appear!!!

i need help fast!!! when i went to go get my tama this afternoon, i saw the matchmaker on the screen. i didn't like who he suggested, so when it said "love?" i pressed no. then he wouldnt come back on so i pushed the reset button and pressed download. the time was 3:14 p.m. when i saw the matchmaker and it reset to 8:19 a.m. it's almost 3:14 on my tama, will the matchmaker come back? please help!!! :huh: :mellow:
you DO NOT NEED TO RESTART IT OR ANYTHING. I REFUSED 4 TIMES SHE [iTS A SHE] KEPT COMING. DONT WORRY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back